Unable to update Premium to Premium Duo

Solved!

Unable to update Premium to Premium Duo

Plan

Premium Individual + Hulu

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I am trying to switch from Premium Individual to Premium Duo to invite my spouse. However, the plan does not show up for purchase. If I manually select Premium Duo from the website, I get an error that "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you."

Why is that?

2020-07-01_13-17-27.png
27 Replies

The Premium+Hulu plan doesn't even exist anymore. Premium+Duo+Hulu is not
likely to see daylight.

@mrdjeydjey ... So I went to the 'new ideas' page to create the topic suggesting adding the option for Duo + Hulu, and I can not figure/find out where the 'create new idea' post button is? Maybe I am just overlooking something, but it is not the best interface that is for sure. Could you or anyone else following this thread suggest where it is? If we get enough people to pile onto them about making this an offer, hopefully we may get an answer. Thanks!

Yeah it is not very intuitive. You need to search for something first (to avoid creating duplicate and pool the votes). Then at the bottom of the search page you have the option to "Submit a brand new idea". This brings you to the same link @sarakacz shared

Please assist with a link for South Africa? I cannot purchase Duo either, keeps taking me to a mobile service provider payment option (Vodacom or Telkom), I would like to purchase for Mobile and Desktop compatibility, is this possible, do you know?

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this up.

You can activate a Duo subscription on this page. The available payment options will then be listed and you can select the one most suitable for you.

If you have issues with activating the subscriptions, you can look for further advice on this page

All of the subscriptions can be used on both mobile and desktop devices.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have already made payment for Duo but still it says Premium individual

Hey @metanuj,

You most likely had a failed payment for a previous month that didn't go through in time. When a payment fails you don't immediately lose your subscription: instead, we'll try to process it again during the next couple of days.

If the subscription is still ongoing, your plan should automatically switch to Duo on your next billing date once all failed payments for previous months have been processed.

Hope this clears things up. Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts