Plan

Trying to get student subscription

Country

Device

Dell Pro Desk

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am trying to start a student subscription but when I was unable to upload proof of student status before my session timed out. When I acquired my proof of student registration, I tried to find an upload portal (thinking I could just pick up where I left off). The SheerID registration page made me go through the process of filling in name, email, country, university and phone number again - which I did do. However, when I clicked 'next', it said in big red letters 'You have already redeemed this offer.'  Clearly the system does not know I have not uploaded the required documentation and does not provide me with an ability to do so. Now Im stuck in an endless loop, unable to actually provide proof of student registration. 

1 Reply

Hey, @1142341540 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Unfortunately, we cannot help you here, but I recommend that you reach out to SheerID folks to get help on it. You can send them an email on customerservice@sheerid.com and they will be able to help you much better. You can get more information about this process here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts