Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update Payment Method Failed

Update Payment Method Failed

Plan

Family Premium

Device

(iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy A50s, Lenovo Laptop)

Operating System

(iOS 15, Android 11, Windows 11)

My Question or Issue

I wanted to update my payment details since my currently used card is expired. However, when I tried entering the details of my new card it's always declined. I correctly entered all details, activate international payment options, and there is enough balance on the account. I tried countless times and also followed all of the suggestion in this page https://support.spotify.com/id/article/failed-payment/ but nothing works. I contacted my card provider but they said they made sure that they have no issues on their side and suggest me to contact Spotify instead. I also tried entering my new card to other service and it works well. Therefore I'm pretty sure there's no problem with my card.

I have tried contacting @SpotifyCares since yesterday but still no answer.

Can anyone please help with this?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Hey there @afaninula!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for listing all the troubleshooting you've tried so far. We'd also recommend giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

buenos dias  tengo el mismo problema    no me permite siempre me sale error  he intentado  en diferentes medios  y dispositivos,  lo mismo que de operadores de internet  movil distinto  y siempre sale error 

Hi there @joseph42,

Welcome to the Community. Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you let us know what Premium plan you're trying to get and what error message you're receiving?

Note that if you've had Premium in the past and want to take out a Premium subscription with a free trial month, the system won't let you. You can try subscribing through this link using an incognito browser window.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts