Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Upgrade Address verification issue

Solved!

Upgrade Address verification issue

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

UK

Device

Android App and Windows Edge

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi - I have had Premium single for years but am trying to upgrade to DUO..at the address verification stage, the form won't accept  : my full address/postcode'street name. When I put my nearest town (5 miles away) it lists the town with a postcode but as it isn't my postcode, how can I use this?? it's driving me crazy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cassL, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear that. Can you try upgrading to Premium Duo here using a different browser or private window? 

If that doesn’t work, make sure that you’ve turned your location on to ensure that Spotify can detect an accurate address for you. You can also follow these steps and see if they make a difference. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks vm for replying, I tried different browsers etc to no avail, eventually found a Spotify chat facility after googling and was told just to basically put anywhere as my location and as long as the new sign up used it to, it was fine.. sounds perverse to me but it did work.
Thanks again

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @cassL, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear that. Can you try upgrading to Premium Duo here using a different browser or private window? 

If that doesn’t work, make sure that you’ve turned your location on to ensure that Spotify can detect an accurate address for you. You can also follow these steps and see if they make a difference. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Thanks vm for replying, I tried different browsers etc to no avail, eventually found a Spotify chat facility after googling and was told just to basically put anywhere as my location and as long as the new sign up used it to, it was fine.. sounds perverse to me but it did work.
Thanks again

Hey @cassL

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts