Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My account won’t accept my debit card and all the information is right

I have tried to put in my debit card info multiple times and it won’t accept it even though all the information is right and I’ve called my bank and they can’t do anything. I’m getting annoyed and want it fixed. What can I do? I’m pretty sure it’s Sp...

• Visitor
  • I have tried to put in my debit card info multiple times and it won’t accept it even though all the information is right and I’ve called my bank and they can’t do anything. I’m getting annoyed and wa...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero cancelar suscripción

No encuentro la opción de cancelar suscripción

• Visitor
  • No encuentro la opción de cancelar suscripción
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing spotify payment country

So I live in the Netherlands, and have had the student premium for the longest time, but now that is about to expire. Seeing how expensive the premium plan is, my father wanted to help me out by paying for my subscription, but his credit card is base...

• So I live in the Netherlands, and have had the student premium for the longest time, but now that is about to expire. Seeing how expensive the premium plan is, my father wanted to help me out by payi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

299 plan no more visible

I wanted to upgrade to Spotify premium but when I went on to purchase the plan it isn't showing anymore. I know it's available for limited accounts. but earlier it was showing on my account. but now it's not showing which is kind of unfair as the las...

• Visitor
  • I wanted to upgrade to Spotify premium but when I went on to purchase the plan it isn't showing anymore. I know it's available for limited accounts. but earlier it was showing on my account. but now...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

299 plan no more visible

I wanted to upgrade to Spotify premium but when I went on to purchase the plan it isn't showing anymore. I know it's available for limited accounts. but earlier it was showing on my account. but now it's not showing which is kind of unfair as the las...

• Visitor
  • I wanted to upgrade to Spotify premium but when I went on to purchase the plan it isn't showing anymore. I know it's available for limited accounts. but earlier it was showing on my account. but now...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I delete my account and subscription with out logging in? I got hacked.

I received an email from Spotify, stating there is some activity usage on my account in France, so I believe someone has hacked into my account. If there’s anyway that we can delete my account and cancel my subscription, that would be great.I am curr...

• Visitor
  • I received an email from Spotify, stating there is some activity usage on my account in France, so I believe someone has hacked into my account. If there’s anyway that we can delete my account and ca...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo premium not working for the person I invited

I invited my wife and she created an account and so everytime she clicks the link, it just says not availed but I'm still paying the duo premium.

• Visitor
  • I invited my wife and she created an account and so everytime she clicks the link, it just says not availed but I'm still paying the duo premium.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2 payments going out my account. how do I find the other account?

I’ve got 2 payments going out my bank account every month. As far as I know I only pay for my own individual account. How do I stop the 2nd payment from going out my bank account? £20 is going each month when I just have 1 account

• Visitor
  • I’ve got 2 payments going out my bank account every month. As far as I know I only pay for my own individual account. How do I stop the 2nd payment from going out my bank account? £20 is going each m...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1 trial- and 1 full premium account, same PayPal: must i change it?

Hello Spotify Team,- today i subscribed the 2 month premium trial with PayPal, here in germany, since we want to switch from deezer - Also today i invited my daughter (not the same house) to also try spotify with using my paypal.- As beining notified...

• Regular
  • Hello Spotify Team, - today i subscribed the 2 month premium trial with PayPal, here in germany, since we want to switch from deezer 🙂 - Also today i invited my daughter (not the same house) to ...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change my account's payment date.

I want to change my account's payment date but it looks like the amount I will need to pay after I reactivate the account will change. Is that correct?

• Visitor
  • I want to change my account's payment date but it looks like the amount I will need to pay after I reactivate the account will change. Is that correct?
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

J'ai subit de la publicité en utilisant mon compte premium.

Innaceptable.J'ai subit de la publicité en utilisant mon compte premium.Pas une "pub intégrée au podcast", mais bien une pub insérée par Spotify. Même pas dans la même langue que l'episode.Je vais prévenir l'annonceur lui-même (Toyota en l'occurence)...

• Visitor
  • Innaceptable. J'ai subit de la publicité en utilisant mon compte premium. Pas une "pub intégrée au podcast", mais bien une pub insérée par Spotify. Même pas dans la même langue que l'episode....
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ich kann mit meiner Visa Karte nicht bezahlen

Ich möchte das Premium Abo mit meiner Crypto.com Visa Karte Bezahlen.Weil ich dann Cash back bekomme. es wird aber nicht akzeptiert. es Kommt Meldung das die Karte anderes Land ist

• Visitor
  • Ich möchte das Premium Abo mit meiner Crypto.com Visa Karte Bezahlen. Weil ich dann Cash back bekomme. es wird aber nicht akzeptiert. es Kommt Meldung das die Karte anderes Land ist
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why spotify won't let me have premium

Hi, I live in quebec, canada. I tried to subscribe to premium solo for three days now and spotify keep writing that I'm not eligible for the plan. How is that possible and how do I get premium than?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I live in quebec, canada. I tried to subscribe to premium solo for three days now and spotify keep writing that I'm not eligible for the plan. How is that possible and how do I get premium than?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registering for Premium in Quebec; how do I skip the Trial Period?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't i use on the tv & on my phone without one shutting the other off?

I'm in my studio trying to work. My 8 year old is at home trying to do her chores. When she turns on her playlist on my account on our Roku TV, it stops the music I am playing on my phone and switches to her control. I also don't get to hear music. I...

• Regular
  • I'm in my studio trying to work. My 8 year old is at home trying to do her chores. When she turns on her playlist on my account on our Roku TV, it stops the music I am playing on my phone and switche...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution HBL Debit Mastercard not working in Pakistan

PlanPremiumCountryPakistanDeviceSamsung Galaxy A52sOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueI am trying to get the 3 months free promotional offer by spotify for samsung users. I tried to start my subscription with my HBL debit Mastercard and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Pakistan Device Samsung Galaxy A52s Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue I am trying to get the 3 months free promotional offer by spotify for samsun...
  • Smants
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • debit
    HBL
    mastercard
    Pakistan
    Payment Failed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

What's new bell doesn't show the new episodes

I update yesterday my Spotify and now when I check in the bell sign that shows the new episodes release it shows me an old episodes and when I go to the podcast channel I see there the new episodes.

• Visitor
  • I update yesterday my Spotify and now when I check in the bell sign that shows the new episodes release it shows me an old episodes and when I go to the podcast channel I see there the new episodes.
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes