Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I need a refund pleasee

i Plan Free/Premium I got charged 5$ and I don't even want to pleasee I want to cancel subscription Country JORDAN Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Samsung a03s Operating SystemAAnd (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) An...

• Casual Listener
  •                             i                     &nbs...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund request

I'd like to get a refund for the premium I just paid, I didn't want to renew so I want to get my money back and not get the benefits of premium I just paid for

• Visitor
  • I'd like to get a refund for the premium I just paid, I didn't want to renew so I want to get my money back and not get the benefits of premium I just paid for
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrading to Spotify Duo but just paid for my current premium subscription...

My Question or Issue I just paid for my premium account on March 1, 9.99$ -- if I upgrade to the new premium duo account @ $12.99 - will I be charged an additional $12.99 OR will i just pay the difference of $3.00 OR will I just be charged $12.99 on ...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue   I just paid for my premium account on March 1, 9.99$ -- if I upgrade to the new premium duo account @ $12.99 - will I be charged an additional $12.99 OR will i j...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo doesnt work

Hello,I've just been invited in a duo premium account (as second user), i have the same adress as my wife (of couse), and I doubled checked what was written in her account and what i typed while trying to get the account, but it keeps telling me that...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I've just been invited in a duo premium account (as second user), i have the same adress as my wife (of couse), and I doubled checked what was written in her account and what i typed while tr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i forgot to cancel spotify premium and i need my money back

please refund me and remove yhe spotify premium from my account. i really need the money please

• Visitor
  • please refund me and remove yhe spotify premium from my account. i really need the money please
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I upgrade Spotify Premium with Hulu to Duo and keep Hulu?

I currently have a Premium Spotify account with Hulu. My husband has mentioned wanting to join Spotify. Is it possible to upgrade to duo and not lose Hulu?

• Visitor
  • I currently have a Premium Spotify account with Hulu. My husband has mentioned wanting to join Spotify. Is it possible to upgrade to duo and not lose Hulu?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling ads for Duo

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePixel 7 ProOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I start the app I get an ad for Duo even if I have premium. I dismiss it but it will show up again next day or so. Why? If i habe premium I 9ay for no ads.And, if I ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Pixel 7 Pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I start the app I get an ad for Duo even if I have premium.   I dismiss it bu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change hulu account associated with spotify subscription.

I recently tried to set up the hulu account that comes with the spotify student plan. I remember being asked if I already had an account or if I wanted to make a new account at one point. I clicked on the new account option, but it proceeded to sign ...

• I recently tried to set up the hulu account that comes with the spotify student plan. I remember being asked if I already had an account or if I wanted to make a new account at one point. I clicked o...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Importar listas de reproducción desde YouTube music?

Estoy intentando pasar listas de reproducción de YouTube music a Spotify pero no deja contraté por un mes para probar la app pero si no me puedo traer mi música prefiero quedarme dónde la tengo organizada!

• Visitor
  • Estoy intentando pasar listas de reproducción de YouTube music a Spotify pero no deja contraté por un mes para probar la app pero si no me puedo traer mi música prefiero quedarme dónde la tengo organ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've had premium individual for a while and trying to change my plan to duo, when I go to cha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I've ha...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paid for spotify premium, haven't got it.

As the title says, I paid money for spotify premium, the money is no longer in my bank account, but spotify still says im on a free account, and before you say "you're logged into the wrong account" I am not, I do not have multiple spotify accounts, ...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says, I paid money for spotify premium, the money is no longer in my bank account, but spotify still says im on a free account, and before you say "you're logged into the wrong account" ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have spotify free, why does it not let me get premium?

I have free spotify and entered with facebook. I cannot upgrade to spotify premium since I live in Quebec Canada, why??

• Casual Listener
  • I have free spotify and entered with facebook. I cannot upgrade to spotify premium since I live in Quebec Canada, why??
  • Katherine6969
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abonnement Duo- issue with address

Hello, my partner and I (living under the same roof in Belgium) subscribed a Premium duo. But Spotify keeps telling us that we don't live at the same address (it says 'different countries'). That makes few days now and I am paying a duo for nothing. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, my partner and I (living under the same roof in Belgium) subscribed a Premium duo. But Spotify keeps telling us that we don't live at the same address (it says 'different countries'). That mak...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 12 months plan At rs299 . What does this mean ?

I am recently being shown a plan of 299rs for which I'll get 12 months of premium individual. Just to get clear can i use Spotify on pc and all other devices.also is this plan stated above correct? Like do i really get 12 months premium at 299 ??

• Visitor
  • I am recently being shown a plan of 299rs for which I'll get 12 months of premium individual. Just to get clear can i use Spotify on pc and all other devices.also is this plan stated above correct? L...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account still playing ad

I have had a premium plan on my account for almost a year now and just had two ads come on the app in the player. And no, it was not playing from a podcast, the ads were their own, separate tracks. The whole reason I pay for a premium account is so I...

• Visitor
  • I have had a premium plan on my account for almost a year now and just had two ads come on the app in the player. And no, it was not playing from a podcast, the ads were their own, separate tracks. T...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No he podido hacer el registro para una cuenta de estudiante me marca error

no me ha dejado poner mi cuenta en estudiante o renovarla por que ya la tenia pero se cancelo e intente reactivarla pero nunca me deja

• Visitor
  • no me ha dejado poner mi cuenta en estudiante o renovarla por que ya la tenia pero se cancelo e intente reactivarla pero nunca me deja
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes