Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change Payment Method is not Recognized by Spotify

I have a Family Premium Plan. Last month, I changed the credit card to be used for my monthly subscription payment. Today, my July payment was still charged to my old credit card even though my new card is saved in payment method. I spent over 30 fru...

• Visitor
  • I have a Family Premium Plan.  Last month, I changed the credit card to be used for my monthly subscription payment. Today, my July payment was still charged to my old credit card even though my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download songs on my mobile app

So, I use a laptop, a tablet and my mobile phone and i want to download songs on my mobile and it says device limit reached. I mean whaaat? I have premium plan and i can't download songs on the gadgets that i personally use that also only 3? COuld so...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I use a laptop, a tablet and my mobile phone and i want to download songs on my mobile and it says device limit reached. I mean whaaat? I have premium plan and i can't download songs on the gadge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu not recognizing my premium plan

I've bee. A spotify premium with hulu memebrr for years and suddenly hulu isn't recognizing my membership. No payment methods changed, no plan was changed, it just isn't connecting. PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy, Xbox, PCOperating System(i...

• Visitor
  • I've bee. A spotify premium with hulu memebrr for years and suddenly hulu isn't recognizing my membership. No payment methods changed, no plan was changed, it just isn't connecting.     ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo

My bf and I wanted to join the Spotify duo and share the app. I want to do it asap before I’m charged another month. How do we speak with someone or set this up? Thx.

• Visitor
  • My bf and I wanted to join the Spotify duo and share the app. I want to do it asap before I’m charged another month. How do we speak with someone or set this up? Thx. 
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant renewed due to a problem.

PlanPremium Individual CountryPhilippines DeviceS22 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issue Why the subscription is not renewed and auto renewed. I can't pay due to problem. (Using GCash)It can't auto renewed due to sim register. Proble...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Individual   Country Philippines   Device S22 Ultra   Operating System Android 13       My Question or Issue   Why the subscription is ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

do I lose my playlists when being canceled because of apple payment

Spotify cancels my subscription because I chose apple payment in the past and this is no longer supported. A simple change of payment methods is not available for unknown und unexplainable reasons. Do I lose my preferences and playlists when being ca...

• Spotify cancels my subscription because I chose apple payment in the past and this is no longer supported. A simple change of payment methods is not available for unknown und unexplainable reasons. D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is my payment automatic?

PlanPremiumCountry Deviceiphone 13Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei don’t know if my payment will come out automatically, I can’t find any pay now button..

• Plan Premium Country   Device iphone 13 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i don’t know if my payment will come out automatically...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium because I changed accounts

Hi everyone!!! I just recently got this account after deleting an account with premium and it uses the same email and credit card details as the account I had before. I've been wanting to get premium again however it keeps saying like you can't purch...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone!!! I just recently got this account after deleting an account with premium and it uses the same email and credit card details as the account I had before. I've been wanting to get premium...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i delete account

I lost Access to my e-mail, how do I delete account while I cant even log in or change password. (I logged via Facebook, and my fb account was hacked)

• I lost Access to my e-mail, how do I delete account while I cant even log in or change password. (I logged via Facebook, and my fb account was hacked)  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo doesn't work

It is the second time I tried to switch from Premium to Duo Premium to share the account with my girlfriend who lives in the same house with me for 5 years (in Germany). I work in Luxembourg so my payment method is a card issued in Luxembourg. So whe...

• Casual Listener
  • It is the second time I tried to switch from Premium to Duo Premium to share the account with my girlfriend who lives in the same house with me for 5 years (in Germany). I work in Luxembourg so my pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution À chaque fois que j'invite ma femme dans l'abo duo, ça fonctionne 24h !

When I invite my wife in the Duo Premium, it only works a few hours and she get free again!I paid for over 3 months Duo for me only. What to do?

• Visitor
  • When I invite my wife in the Duo Premium, it only works a few hours and she get free again! I paid for over 3 months Duo for me only. What to do?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to use a British credit card but I can’t because of my region

I want to pay premium with a British credit card but I can’t because I live in Spain and I can’t change my region to England

• Visitor
  • I want to pay premium with a British credit card but I can’t because I live in Spain and I can’t change my region to England
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot switch from duo to family

Me and my girlfriend have been using Premium Duo for some years now and we want to switch to Premium Family so that our daughter and son can use their own device and playlist. Somehow the Premium Family doesn't appear in the available subscriptions. ...

• Visitor
  • Me and my girlfriend have been using Premium Duo for some years now and we want to switch to Premium Family so that our daughter and son can use their own device and playlist. Somehow the Premium Fam...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

what happens to my playlist when I leave premium family?

We are 3 family members but want to continue as 3 individual accounts. If the family admin ends the family subscription, do the members still get their playlists etc.?

• Visitor
  • We are 3 family members but want to continue as 3 individual accounts. If the family admin ends the family subscription, do the members still get their playlists etc.?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Death in family

Hello. My 2 nieces lost both their parents very tragically. They were on a family plan with their mom. They are now living with us and i want to add them to my family plan. They cannot “switch” accounts because they were on their father’s account and...

• Visitor
  • Hello. My 2 nieces lost both their parents very tragically. They were on a family plan with their mom. They are now living with us and i want to add them to my family plan. They cannot “switch” accou...
  • AlexKubu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution j'ai pris un abonnement premium gratuit pendant 2 mois et j'ai toujours pub

mon compte est bien enregistré avec une gratuité jusqu'au 25 aout et j'ai toujours de la pub en diffusion. Celle de Spotify pour passer au premium et d'autres annonceurs.

• Visitor
  • mon compte est bien enregistré avec une gratuité jusqu'au 25 aout et j'ai toujours de la pub en diffusion. Celle de Spotify pour passer au premium et d'autres annonceurs.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't switch between Plan Members on Premium Duo

PlanPremium DuoCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI have my Premium Duo with my mom. When I sign onto Spotify in my phone, it always pulls up her Plan Member profile and I can't figure out how to switch to my own profi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country USA Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I have my Premium Duo with my mom. When I sign onto Spotify in my phone, it always pulls up her Pla...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes