Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not download individual songs even though I am subscribed to premium

I can download entire playlists , but not an individual songs, I used to be able to download them but now the butyon "download" disappeared

• Visitor
  • I can download entire playlists , but not an individual songs, I used to be able to download them but now the butyon "download" disappeared
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing from premium to premium duo

Hello everyone, I has upgraded to premium duo just because I need two accounts as at the same time I work with music in one room my baby is sleeping with music at the other room! SO I need two accounts and can use one in my mobile and other on the ip...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,   I has upgraded to premium duo just because I need two accounts as at the same time I work with music in one room my baby is sleeping with music at the other room! SO I n...
  • MihailY
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when does my change from premium to duo take effect. still shows premium

I just upgraded to duo to add partner but my account still shows individual. when does the upgrade take effect?

• Visitor
  • I just upgraded to duo to add partner but my account still shows individual. when does the upgrade take effect?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My subscription has disappeared

last day my sub change to freei just pay for my sub 3 day ago and today i see my plan change to free and all my family member gone too. this month i just update my card and pay it fiwh my other cardIt was the 4th month that I updated my subscription ...

• last day my sub change to free i just pay for my sub 3 day ago and today i see my plan change to free and all my family member gone too. this month i just update my card and pay it fiwh my other car...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify free not showing any ads/allowing skips?

I just created a Spotify Free account and it appears to be giving me premium features. To confirm, I have double checked and it is definitely the free version and I have not entered any credit card details. I have seen elsewhere in the community that...

• Visitor
  • I just created a Spotify Free account and it appears to be giving me premium features. To confirm, I have double checked and it is definitely the free version and I have not entered any credit card d...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the copyright was found, even i did subscribe.

i did download some video and posting in youtube, but even i did subscribe form your side, but still copyright was content, please help to advise me back in advnce

• Visitor
  • i did download some video and posting in youtube, but even i did subscribe form your side, but still copyright was content, please help to advise me back in advnce
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo terminar a compra da assinatura do Spotify Premium

Estou tentando a horas efetuar a compra do Spotify Premium mas sempre da o mesmo erro''Houve uma falha no pagamento. Tente de novo. Se quiser, você pode usar outro cartão ou uma forma de pagamento diferente. Entre em contato com o suporte''.Ja entrei...

• Estou tentando a horas efetuar a compra do Spotify Premium mas sempre da o mesmo erro ''Houve uma falha no pagamento. Tente de novo. Se quiser, você pode usar outro cartão ou uma forma de pagament...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enter a valid address

When I try to get premium it just says Enter a valid address after double checking it over and over again

• Visitor
  • When I try to get premium it just says Enter a valid address after double checking it over and over again
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wasn't the premium plan supposed to be without adds?

I'm paying the premium plan and I've already caught 2 adds within the same podcast episode. I would like to know if anything changed in the premium plan since I believe it was supposed to be add free.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying the premium plan and I've already caught 2 adds within the same podcast episode. I would like to know if anything changed in the premium plan since I believe it was supposed to be add free.
  • Lunar_tree
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove adverts from podcasts

Hi all, It seems that adverts are sneaking in, I upgraded to premium to avoid the pesky things but now podcasters can have an unlimited amount of adverts in their podcasts..?

• Hi all, It seems that adverts are sneaking in, I upgraded to premium to avoid the pesky things but now podcasters can have an unlimited amount of adverts in their podcasts..? 🤔😅
  • martapg
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution why didn't my husband get the free trial duo invite I sent?

I am a premium spotify holder, and wanted to take advantage of the free duo member trial. I completed the steps required, and sent the link to his email, but he didn't receive it. Do I just go back and do it again or will I be billed twice??

• Visitor
  • I am a premium spotify holder, and wanted to take advantage of the free duo member trial. I completed the steps required, and sent the link to his email, but he didn't receive it. Do I just go back a...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded Subscription

Upgraded to Premium Duo and this upgrade canceled my Hulu subscription. 

• Upgraded to Premium Duo and this upgrade canceled my Hulu subscription.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ich muss ein up date machen auf meinem Konto.

Wie muss ich vorgehen, um die neue Version von Spotify zu erhalten ? Danke für ihre Hilfe.

• Visitor
  • Wie muss ich vorgehen, um die neue Version von Spotify zu erhalten ? Danke für ihre Hilfe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Annually plans?

My annually almost over plan and wanted to charge my account for 1 year but I can't see annually plans now, what's happened for them?

• Visitor
  • My annually almost over plan and wanted to charge my account for 1 year but I can't see annually plans now, what's happened for them?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed country

Do I need to cancel my subscription and start again if I have relocated to another country?

• Visitor
  • Do I need to cancel my subscription and start again if I have relocated to another country?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My address does not show up when entering for duo account

We currently have 2 separate premium accounts but want to swap to duo. This is a new address and is not searchable via google maps.

• We currently have 2 separate premium accounts but want to swap to duo. This is a new address and is not searchable via google maps.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had a premium for students, but today they took payment for individual.

I had a premium subscription for students, but today they took payment for an individual subscription. consider spotify took the payment more than they should have

• Visitor
  • I had a premium subscription for students, but today they took payment for an individual subscription. consider spotify took the payment more than they should have
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast commercials

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI understand with podcasts that it is norm for podcasts that originate from organizations other th...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I understand...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • advertisement
    Commercial
    podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes