Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Prepaid Visa Card Not Working

With the spotify 3 month trial for 0, I went to use a prepaid visa card, where I got a "the payment failed" error. Why is that?

• With the spotify 3 month trial for 0, I went to use a prepaid visa card, where I got a "the payment failed" error. Why is that?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en el pago con el Bono cultural

Estoy pagando una cuenta individual premium con el Bono cultural del Estado de España pero no se hace el pago. Ya se ha cumplido el mes de prueba y me van a quitar la cuenta por no pagarla

• Visitor
  • Estoy pagando una cuenta individual premium con el Bono cultural del Estado de España pero no se hace el pago. Ya se ha cumplido el mes de prueba y me van a quitar la cuenta por no pagarla
  • joemama6969
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family - add members - same country

PlanPremium FamilyCountryDE/LUDevicemanyOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI want to add family members to the newly created Premium Family account, sending the link by email. Following the procedure, the new ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country DE/LU Device many Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I want to add family members to the newly created Pre...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Снялись средства без моего участия в отрицательное значение .

Spotify снял средства с моей банковской карты в отрецальное значение, проще говоря на карте не было денег на Platinum подписку и Spotify решил снять деньги в минус!

• Spotify снял средства с моей банковской карты в отрецальное значение, проще говоря на карте не было денег на Platinum подписку и Spotify решил снять деньги в минус!
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo address confirmation doesn't work with second account

I signed up for a Duo account and invited my niece to join so we could save money. I sent her the text and used her phone to select the link. I tried matching the address several times and it errors out.

• Regular
  • I signed up for a Duo account and invited my niece to join so we could save money. I sent her the text and used her phone to select the link. I tried matching the address several times and it error...
  • Lyubka
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can you gift podcast subscriptions?

I have been running a podcast for a few years and want to offer our new season to paying subscribers. As part of this, we will run a Kickstarter campaign to fund it.Is it possible to give subscriptions to our podcast to people who help fund it, as we...

• I have been running a podcast for a few years and want to offer our new season to paying subscribers. As part of this, we will run a Kickstarter campaign to fund it. Is it possible to give subscript...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error: "Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium."

Hello,I live in Canada and I just created a brand new account. I want to subscribe to 'Premium Individual' however when I try to do so on Spotify Canada by clicking on the 'Get Started' button, I receive the following message:"Sorry, you are not elig...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I live in Canada and I just created a brand new account. I want to subscribe to 'Premium Individual' however when I try to do so on Spotify Canada by clicking on the 'Get Started' button, I r...
  • leandre
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Beign charged but do not have an account with Spotify

I have a problem. The last year i have been getting charged with spotify fee. I dont know the email address associated with the payment. I have a bazillion email addresses and dont want to spend countless hours trying each eamil address.I knwo the cr...

• Visitor
  • I have a problem. The last year i have been getting charged with spotify fee.  I dont know the email address associated with the payment. I have a bazillion email addresses and dont want to spe...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Necesito ayuda urgente

El 25 de abril contraté el spotify Premium dúo, se supone que eso caduca en un mes, faltan como 10 días y ya me esta diciendo que cambie los datos o algo así de mi tarjeta porque no acepta el pago. Por alguna razón se hicieron unos cargos a mi tarjet...

• Visitor
  • El 25 de abril contraté el spotify Premium dúo, se supone que eso caduca en un mes, faltan como 10 días y ya me esta diciendo que cambie los datos o algo así de mi tarjeta porque no acepta el pago. P...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Can low-income folks (who LOVE the free service) get a reduced premium rate?

I get Social Security and cannot work (or intelligibly speak) anymore because of my disabilities. I love the music and podcasts on Spotify. I have proof (letter from government to verify). I want to be able to bypass ads since tying to click past the...

• Visitor
  • I get Social Security and cannot work (or intelligibly speak) anymore because of  my disabilities.  I love the music and podcasts on Spotify.   I have proof (letter from governmen...
  • Glamirgirl
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Realizei o pagamento do plano Premium Duo por boleto, mas não foi aprovado no aplicativo.

Realizei o pagamento do plano Premium Duo no dia 05/05/2023 por boleto, mas até o momento não recebi o comprovante no meu e-mail e nem consigo o acesso ao plano no aplicativo. Ele permanece como Free, como se eu não tivesse pago. email do aplicativo:...

• Casual Listener
  • Realizei o pagamento do plano Premium Duo no dia 05/05/2023 por boleto, mas até o momento não recebi o comprovante no meu e-mail e nem consigo o acesso ao plano no aplicativo. Ele permanece como Free...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have Premium Student and Can't Login to My (Linked) Hulu Anymore

I have a Student Premium account and have Hulu through Spotify. Lately I am unable to use my Hulu; even though it recognizes that I have an account, it asks me to sign up for the paid service every time and won't let me access my account anymore. I m...

• Visitor
  • I have a Student Premium account and have Hulu through Spotify. Lately I am unable to use my Hulu; even though it recognizes that I have an account, it asks me to sign up for the paid service every t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid premium.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) How does the 1 year premium pre paid option works? is that credit is stored and for 12 months it is just used or ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   How does the 1 year premium p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anuncios

Minha Pergunta ou Problem.R.. . Eu ASSINEI O PREMIUM, FOI DESCONTADO DO MEU CARTÃO E AINDA ASSIM É UM BOMBARDEIO DE ANÚNCIOS. QUERO CANCELAR

• Visitor
  • Minha Pergunta ou Problem.R.. . Eu ASSINEI O PREMIUM, FOI DESCONTADO DO MEU CARTÃO E AINDA ASSIM É UM BOMBARDEIO DE ANÚNCIOS. QUERO CANCELAR
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium solo

PlanPremiumCountryHunDeviceHuawei p30 liteOperating Systemandroid My Question or IssueI started the free trial of solo premium a month ago, and now that It's time to pay, It cancelled my sub. and banned the option for me to even look at the solo plan...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Hun Device Huawei p30 lite Operating System android    My Question or Issue I started the free trial of solo premium a month ago, and now that It's ti...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution van individueel account naar duo account

Ik ben van een premium account over gegaan naar een duo account samen met mijn moeder. Bij mijn accountgevens staat dat ik op het duo plan zit, maar er wordt nog wel steeds abbonementskosten afgeschreven van het premium account wat ik had. Hoe los ik...

• Visitor
  • Ik ben van een premium account over gegaan naar een duo account samen met mijn moeder. Bij mijn accountgevens staat dat ik op het duo plan zit, maar er wordt nog wel steeds abbonementskosten afgeschr...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error please try again later while somone is trying to join my duo plan

Plan DuoPremiumCountry Device all of them(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System all of them(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Duo Premium Country   Device all of them (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System all of them (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Que...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I only accept buying 3 months of premium for $10 once?

Hello,I am about to accept a recent email offer I have received to rejoin premium and receive 3 months for $10. I understand the link will work once, but will I ever be able to receive this offer or a similar one again? Will Spotify ever offer 3 mont...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am about to accept a recent email offer I have received to rejoin premium and receive 3 months for $10. I understand the link will work once, but will I ever be able to receive this off...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "Premium"
    3 month premium for $9.99
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't update payment on duo plan

Currently my wife and I have a Duo Plan. Our debit card expired and we got new ones but when we try to update the payment method it will not allow us to select Duo. It auto picks a single premium option, and if I go to select a plan it says I current...

• Visitor
  • Currently my wife and I have a Duo Plan. Our debit card expired and we got new ones but when we try to update the payment method it will not allow us to select Duo. It auto picks a single premium opt...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes