Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is the best way to get help with my Premium account?

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Google Pixel 2, MacBook Pro 2016, and various other devices

Operating System

Latest Android, Debian Linux, and Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

I am paying for premium but the system thinks I do not. I replied to another thread but am not getting any help.

See https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/Premium/td-p/5212116

2 Replies

I got my resolution, apparently the page that says "Your plan" should say something different because it's not your plan at all. It's the plan you _could_ purchase.

Also, yearly subscriptions do not auto-renew, so that was a nice surprise to get today.

Hey @akurue,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're happy to hear at the end things got sorted out. Note that on your account page you should be able to find both the current plan and payment method, as well as a list of all available ones. You can view the expiration/renewal date of a Premium subscription, as well as change the payment details for a recurring subscription. 

Keep in mind that paying for a year of Premium in advance is a Pay-As-You-Go method and not a recurring subscription. You can learn more about the different payment methods available in your country and how they compare here.

We'd also like to point out that one of our Spotify Community Guidelines, point 3, states "Avoid double posting. Spotify will delete duplicate threads or posts on the same questions created by a user."  Please make sure to respect our Community Guidelines in future posts.

We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts