Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where online to get a spotify gift card for Bulgaria?

Where online to get a spotify gift card for Bulgaria?

I am looking for a way to buy a spotify gift card which will be valid for an account in Bulgaria. As I am not physically there, I am looking for a way to buy it online. Anyone know how? I have a spotify account but registered in a different country.

3 Replies

Hey there @Vladimir1,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Just so you know, there aren't gift cards sold in or for Bulgaria at the moment. However, if you redeem a gift card to your account and then come to visit Bulgaria, it'll be fine if you've redeemed it before coming to the country. You can check gift cards for Spotify through PayPal. Read about how Premium works while being abroad here

P.S: You can redeem the gift card before your current Premium time expires and the Premium time from the card will take effect immediately after that. 

We hope this helps!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi @Petya,
Thank you for your reply. What you are saying makes sense but I want to give a gift card to my brother who is in Bulgaria and has a spotify account there. Would it be possible for him, with his Bulgarian account, to redeem a gift card when he is abroad? I.e. what is checked by spotify, the current location or the country of the account?

Hi @Vladimir1,

Since your relative's account is set to Bulgaria, unfortunately it won't be possible for him to do so.

You can read further info explaining it in this support article.

Hope this sheds a light 

Suggested posts