Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cleared app data, lost premium status

Solved!

cleared app data, lost premium status

I was clearing space on my android phone but I did not expect to lost everything. I merely wanted to clear all downloads. But, I no longer have any playlists or even my premium subscription on this device.

Advice?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @carluverdrm2004!

It seems that you may have a second account. Fret not, this happens more often than you might think, and we’ve even got a handy flow-chart to help you solve this conundrum.

To provide you additional information as well as the flow-chart, you can't ever lose your playlists unless you delete them through the Spotify app. Therefore, you definitely logged into another account 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @carluverdrm2004!

It seems that you may have a second account. Fret not, this happens more often than you might think, and we’ve even got a handy flow-chart to help you solve this conundrum.

To provide you additional information as well as the flow-chart, you can't ever lose your playlists unless you delete them through the Spotify app. Therefore, you definitely logged into another account 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

Yep, after I used the flow chart and chatted with a rep... I was absolutely logging into a Facebook created account that I only used apparently once, but now I am back to my regular log in!

Thanks!

Suggested posts