Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

double subscription activation of TWO different plans

Solved!

double subscription activation of TWO different plans

I have just bought a service called "Premium for the family", but unfortunately I also paid for a subscription earlier. "PREMIUM" (usually) for 6 months in advance. Can I count on his return if I will pay the PREMIUM FOR THE FAMILY monthly anyway?

Plan

Premium (subscription paid in advance for 6 months)

and alsbo PRemium for Family

Country

Poland

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Martamimi ,

Welcome to the Community!

If you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your next payment date will likely move up to a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. 

Your remaining Premium time will be converted into the Premium for Family Plan, but it will end earlier due to the fact that the Family Plan cost more. (If it's the same account).

I recommend you to check out this article for more information

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Martamimi ,

Welcome to the Community!

If you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your next payment date will likely move up to a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. 

Your remaining Premium time will be converted into the Premium for Family Plan, but it will end earlier due to the fact that the Family Plan cost more. (If it's the same account).

I recommend you to check out this article for more information

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts