Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

gift card bug

gift card bug

Hi all i nead help i've got a 30€ gift card  when i write the PIN thats work,the site recognizes the card  but when i wan't to validate the site send me an error message... pleaze help me and sry for my great english 😅

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

France

Device

Galaxy s7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hey @spokelde344, welcome to the Community.

Please try to clear your browser cache or try to use Incognito Mode instead.

Payment methods vary depending on your country and what type of subscription you’re looking to enroll in. To see a list of the different methods available to you, check out your subscription page. To read more, you can check out this FAQ page.
Please note that for discounted offers like the student discount or Spotify Family, only debit/credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Other options like gift cards, etc., are not available for these plans.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

hey, i've got a 3 month gift card i use since 1 years the gift card for 1 month i don't really understand u'r message i nead to change my country on my account for use this code ?

Hey @spokelde344,

Please try to clean the cache of your browser or use Incognito mode.

If it won't work try another browser, another PC or another network.

Please let me know how it goes!

I try with an other account, with an other computer, with the cleaned cashe, with the inconito mode, and an other explorer that doesn't work... i'm crazy....

Suggested posts