Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hello

hello

i have monthly deducted from my gcash account since 2021 and when i open my spotify its not premium!

1 Reply

Hey @jeysen319,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. We moved your post from Music chat to the help boards as its content fits better here.

When you get a monthly charge, the account must be active in a Premium subscription. However, it’s possible that the Premium account is different from the one you’re currently using.

First, log out from your device using the steps on this guide and log back in with your credentials. If the account is still on a free tier, that means that your Premium account has different login details.

In this case,we’d recommend trying with different email addresses, your phone number, your Facebook profile and even a Google/Apple account in case you have one.

If the issue persists after trying with the previous methods, we’d recommend contacting our Customer Support team so they can review your individual account and help you log in to the correct Premium account.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts