Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

invitees cannot get confirmation when accepting to join family plan

invitees cannot get confirmation when accepting to join family plan

i have just set up a premium family account. i have sent invitations to my family members. They recieve the email then accept the invitation and follow the link to confirmation web page. After they enter their details and press submit, they get the error; 'Oops something went wrong, please try again later'. I have been trying for one day using multiple devices and get same result. It is very frustrating. Can anyone help?

2 Replies

Unfortunately I'm having the exact same problem, Can someone please help, very annoying!!

My wife just set up a premium family account. I recieved the email, then accepted the invitation and followed the link to confirmation web page. After I tried to enter the code, I got the error, "Invalid code", I have been trying all day using multiple devices and get same result.

Family members must be at the same address. Family member should log in to their spotify account from web browser and 'edit profile' make sure their country and zip code match that of the main account holder. I did this and my problem was solved!

Suggested posts