Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

make a plan with no free month for people that live in québec.

make a plan with no free month for people that live in québec.

i would love to get spotify premium pleas make this happen.

3 Replies

Hey @laurasticot,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, we understand what you kindly suggested. Due to local laws, residents of Quebec, Canada can't purchase products with a price that changes over time. Nevertheless, if you want to subscribe and you're currently in Quebec, you can do it here.

On another note, keep in mind that before posting on our Idea boards, it's better to familiarize yourself with our Idea Exchange Guidelines first. Take into account: "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada (Québec)

Device

Motorola E 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Since I live in an area where the free trial is not available, I am not able to subscribe to premium.

The only way to subscribe until the end of december, is to go through the free trial offers first. Since they are not available, this page gives me an error if I click on the offer for a regular premium plan. There is no other alternatives to subscibe, so I am stuck in an endless loop of error pages that circle back to the main offer page. 

Is there a way to subcribe to Spotify during free trials promotions, if you are from Québec? 

Hello @blackcappedchickadee!

Thanks for coming to the Community. As AlejaR mentioned in this thread previously, I'd recommend trying this link if you'd like to subscribe to Premium directly without a trial due to local laws in Quebec.

Make sure to let me know if you have any questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts