Plan

Family

Country Belgium

Device

Android

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I susbcribe to a familiy acccount with 3 month for free.

On the account page i see the first bill is 16/12/19.

Where is my 3 months?

5 Replies

Hi there @Madum,

thanks for posting !

Could you please mention in which country you subscribed for ?

In addition, if you have any record of the offer or its title please mentioned it as well.

In the meanwhile, please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

I m in Belgium. For the promotion :  https://www.spotify.com/be-fr/comeback/?utm_source=be-fr_brand+winback-lapsed-users+contextual_text&...

You can ses 3 month free for premium account. For family account : same conditions for premium account with family access

Hi @Madum,

thanks for providing this !

The offer you posted relates to a Premium account only.

I wasn't able to find any indication that it concerns a Family Plan of any kind.

Furthermore, this offer states it is offered to Premium subscribers who had canceled their account - find all info in the offers terms and conditions here.

Let me know if i understood this correctly 🙂

for me it's not correct. When you subscribe at a spotify family, it's the same conditions for a premium account but for 6 accounts... Same condtion --> 3 month for free also...

spotify.PNG

Hi @Madum,

thanks for the screenshot !

You've mentioned being a new Premium subscriber, however the screenshot you sent seems to show a different offer for users who have had Premium before (the second offer is 9.99 EUR for 3 months).

Therefore i will have to ask for some clarifications:

- On what day did you claim the offer?

- Were you already a Premium subscriber when claiming it?

- What was the amount you saw on your payment page? if you need to re-check how much you paid, head here.

Waiting on your update 🙂

Suggested posts