Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium subscription

premium subscription

how do i cancel the premium subscription after the 7 day trial i went online to cancel but it wont let me cancel it on my iphone.  now i cant hear my music which i previously downloaded

8 Replies

Hello,

To cancel or modify your subscription, just go on your subscription page.

But remember that with a Spotify Free subscription, you won't be able to download tracks and listen to them offline. 

Regards 😉

Hey @roylenesingh,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community.

After your 7 day trial, your account should revert back to the Free plan. If you added your payment details on the Spotify website, you'll have to follow the steps described at https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I still get premium upgrades to my Spotify notifications

Thanks for letting me know.

Are the notifications about Spotify's 30 day Premium trial?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

YES THE NORTIFICATION NOW COMES UP TO 30 DAYS TRIAL PERIOD AND I DON'T WANT IT

unnamed.png

Hey @roylenesingh!

I think this message is popping up because you're trying to use a Premium feature (such as downloading an album to listen offline or trying to play a specific song within a playlist). This 30-day trial allows you to use Spotify Premium features for free with no charges to your credit card! If you'd like to try it out, all you have to do is click that link 🙂

no thanks im not interested i just want it removed from my account.  i received yet another message i dont know how to remove it

unnamed.png

@roylenesingh,

All you have to do is stop trying to use these Premium features and the pop-up will stop coming to your screen 🙂

Suggested posts