Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium

Solved!

premium

Hi all

i have just upgraded my phone package and it comes with 12 months spotifiy subsription.  As a premium member already anyone know how i go about canceling my direct (thats the easy bit) and use the free package that comes with my upgrade to carry on using spotify without losing all my playlists an stuff.

Just wondering if anyone else has done this and if so is it straight forward or a pain in the **bleep**. Vodafone network

Thanks in advance

Rob

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You shouldn't have any issues with using that Premium offer. You'll be able to activate it once your current subscription has ended 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @fatgutsrob,

You can learn how to cancel your subscription at https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/. None of your stuff will be deleted when there are changes made to your subscription 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

@Maxim wrote:

Hey @fatgutsrob,

You can learn how to cancel your subscription at https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/. None of your stuff will be deleted when there are changes made to your subscription 🙂

Partly solved  ( just cancelled) Just need to use my free 12 mounths was wondering if there will be any issues in advance cheers

Marked as solution

You shouldn't have any issues with using that Premium offer. You'll be able to activate it once your current subscription has ended 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts