Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium trouble

Efetuei o pagamento via boleto, já passou 5 dias úteis e meu spotify premium não foi ativado. Gostaria de saber o motivo e ter uma solução. Desde já agradeço. Att, Karolina Vargas

• Efetuei o pagamento via boleto, já passou 5 dias úteis e meu spotify premium não foi ativado. Gostaria de saber o motivo e ter uma solução.   Desde já agradeço.  Att,  Karolina...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to change payment source

Hey all, Ive been trying to change my payment source with no success. When I go to update the card information it all goes through but then brings me to a "Tell us about yourself" page which has a field for your college. You CAN NOT bypass this page ...

• Hey all,   Ive been trying to change my payment source with no success. When I go to update the card information it all goes through but then brings me to a "Tell us about yourself" page which...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Banned?

I had a montly subscription.My credit card reached its maximum limit, therefore, I kept being charged by Spotify but the payments didn't take place.My subscription was automatically canceled after some time. Now I want to subscribe for premium again,...

• I had a montly subscription. My credit card reached its maximum limit, therefore, I kept being charged by Spotify but the payments didn't take place. My subscription was automatically canceled ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Supposed to have 1 year free.

Bought a call phone from fido and got 1 year free. I have since bought another cell phone and was to get another year free and only ended up with about 5 months before being told I have to upgrade to premium now?

• Bought a call phone from fido and got 1 year free. I have since bought another cell phone and was to get another year free and only ended up with about 5 months before being told I have to upgrade to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SuSubscription and payment

So , i have no premium on my spotify account and every month they charge me 6.99 pls help ?

• So , i have no premium on my spotify account and every month they charge me 6.99 pls help ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

so my paypal (bankaccount) has been charged for a subscription im ment to get free and i want to be

ive got the optus recipe to prove ive got free subscription and yet my account was charged this is poor service standardsand want my money reimbursed to my paypal asap thanks this is rediclous

• ive got the optus recipe to prove ive got free subscription and yet my account was charged this is poor service standardsand want my money reimbursed to my paypal asap thanks this is rediclous
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused after 2 days i paid it

Hello. On 12.04.2017 i bought and activated a spotify gift card for 10€. 2 days later (14.04-15.04) i get an e-mail that my spotify sub is paused and it want to pay for it. Spotify, are you trying to rob me? Explain me pls **bleep**

• Hello. On 12.04.2017 i bought and activated a spotify gift card for 10€. 2 days later (14.04-15.04) i get an e-mail that my spotify sub is paused and it want to pay for it. Spotify, are you trying to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

9,99 € paid although Student Disount activated

Hello,so I did the three-month-Premium-trial for 0,99 € from december to march and kept Premium. Last month I registered for Unidays and the Student Discount. However, although in my account it says I'm using the Student Discount, I still pay 9,99 € ...

• Hello, so I did the three-month-Premium-trial for 0,99 € from december to march and kept Premium. Last month I registered for Unidays and the Student Discount. However, although in my account it say...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trail doesn't work after 4 days

HiStarted my premium trail few days ago and Spotify doesn't let me choose songs anymore - just shufflesFrustrating

• Visitor
  • Hi Started my premium trail few days ago and Spotify doesn't let me choose songs anymore - just shuffles Frustrating
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need my refund back

I cancelled my service yesterday and now you charged me 10.26 and I need my money back ASAP

• I cancelled my service yesterday and now you charged me 10.26 and I need my money back ASAP
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

付費問題

我在2/8繳了月付的148,3/16再次繳了月付148,那應該期限要到4/16,可是我這幾天又收到繳費通知,今天我又去繳了148,可是程式顯示我的使用期限只到4/16,為甚麼繳費繳了三個月只能用兩個月?

• 我在2/8繳了月付的148,3/16再次繳了月付148,那應該期限要到4/16,可是我這幾天又收到繳費通知,今天我又去繳了148,可是程式顯示我的使用期限只到4/16,為甚麼繳費繳了三個月只能用兩個月?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Swapping Countries only allowed Premium Family...

Hey Guys, I've just moved from Aussie to NZ and I am now trying to swap my payment details over to my NZ bank. I've been going through the normal steps of swapping payment details and country (not the first time I have done this) but all it is allowi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   I've just moved from Aussie to NZ and I am now trying to swap my payment details over to my NZ bank.   I've been going through the normal steps of swapping payment details a...
  • Guest20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Change country
    Family subscription
    Payments problems
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forma de pagamento

Por que não consigo alterar forma de pagamento tendo plano Família? Quero mudar o cartão de crédito, porém o site diz que não está habilitado a alteração.

• Por que não consigo alterar forma de pagamento tendo plano Família? Quero mudar o cartão de crédito, porém o site diz que não está habilitado a alteração.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

Hi, i got some payment problems, wont accept any cards i try to put in the "upgrade" page. Im from Finland and i have tryed 2 different cards (OP bank) and one virtual mastercard and all 3 gives same error "bank?? has and bad day bla bla bla try agai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i got some payment problems, wont accept any cards i try to put in the "upgrade" page.   Im from Finland and i have tryed 2 different cards (OP bank) and one virtual mastercard and all 3 g...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium etkinlesmiyor

Vodafone 3 aylik tarife ile premium uyesiyim ama aktive ettigim halde yine beni free kullaniciya dusuruyor hesap ne yapmaliyim. Turkiye kullanicilari yardim.

• Vodafone 3 aylik tarife ile premium uyesiyim ama aktive ettigim halde yine beni free kullaniciya dusuruyor hesap ne yapmaliyim. Turkiye kullanicilari yardim.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change payment information

Hello, I've tried to change my country settings, because I moved to austria, but every time I try to change the payment information things get mixed up. I would like to use my paypal account, because I don't have a credit card, but when I enter my ba...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've tried to change my country settings, because I moved to austria, but every time I try to change the payment information things get mixed up. I would like to use my paypal account, because...
  • frida4
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Betaling premium

Heijeg har hatt Spotify free, og skal nå over på premium. Får bare feilmelding når jeg skal legge inn kortet?? Forslag? Beate Forsaa

• Visitor
  • Hei jeg har hatt Spotify free, og skal nå over på premium. Får bare feilmelding når jeg skal legge inn kortet?? Forslag?   Beate Forsaa
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Eu efetuei o pagamento hj a tarde, por volta das 3/4hrs da tarde fiz por boleto bancário, e ate agora nao estou com o Spotify premium.É normal essa demora ?

• Eu efetuei o pagamento hj a tarde, por volta das 3/4hrs da tarde fiz por boleto bancário, e ate agora nao estou com o Spotify premium. É normal essa demora ?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution subscription date format

Please put dates in European accounts in the European date format. I just cancelled my premium subcription with the date format: 4/12/2017. But I knew this subcription was renewing this month of April. If I hadn't kept track of it this time it would ...

• Visitor
  • Please put dates in European accounts in the European date format. I just cancelled my premium subcription with the date format: 4/12/2017. But I knew this subcription was renewing this month of Apri...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Premium account on iphone doesnt work

Hello !I have a spotify premium account for sometime now, but on my iphone when i open spotify it says free, and all of my playlists are gone, i am using my facebook credentials... However onn spotify.com on my desktop it says i have the spotify prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ! I have a spotify premium account for sometime now, but on my iphone when i open spotify it says free, and all of my playlists are gone, i am using my facebook credentials...  However o...
  • csabeee911
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes