NEXT STEP

samsung offer - not eligible

samsung offer - not eligible

Plan

Free/Premium

Country UK

Device Samsung A41

My Question 

I have recently bought a Samsung A41 (over 1 month ago) and understand I am eligible for the 6 months free Spotify Premium offer. I downloaded the app to my phone and initially was logged into my husband's Spotify account. I clicked on the Premium tab in the app and selected Spotify Premium for Samsung. It took me through to the payment page but then said that the account wasn't eligible as he had previously had a Premium trial. I then set up my own brand new account but when I click on the Spotify Premium for Samsung page I get a message saying I am not eligible. This is a brand new account and I have never had any form of Spotify Premium, not even a trial. I have tried uninstalling the app and logging in again with my new account but this is still not working.

Does anyone know know what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks

1 Reply

Hi @soph15,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed reply, we've just come across this thread.

Could you run a clean reinstall of the application. Make sure you follow the steps from this guide and not just delete and re-download the app, as the clean reinstallation involves deleting the app cache which may cause issues some times.

After that try to redeem the offer once again.

Let us know how it goes. 

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts