Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 8, Dell computer

Operating System

iOS 10, Windows

My Question or Issue

I have created 20+ playlists. When I come across a song I want to add to one of my created playlists; I click on "...", then "Add to Playlist". The dropdown list of playlist includes only 4 (of the 20+) playlist that I have created. Why can't I add songs to my 16+ other playlists?

I have read other topics in this community regarding adding songs to playlist but I have had no luck fixing my issue. Very frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps on my devices (problem is on both my mobile and desktop spotify). I have made sure my song filters were blank. Does anyone have a solution to my issue? Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was able to fix my problem by copying the songs out of each playlist and pasting them into brand new playlists with new names. After I did this I could add songs to my playlists. Definitely seems like something is still buggy but I've found a work around for now. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @SteveRR,

thanks for reaching out to the community about this !

Can you please send screenshots of the issue you're having ?

This way it'll be easier to guide you through the right steps.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Marked as solution

I was able to fix my problem by copying the songs out of each playlist and pasting them into brand new playlists with new names. After I did this I could add songs to my playlists. Definitely seems like something is still buggy but I've found a work around for now. Thanks.

Hi @SteveRR,

Thanks for keeping me posted !

Glad to hear it all works now.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts