Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Library] Allow us to search our library

[All Platforms][Your Library] Allow us to search our library

I used to be able to search my library. For months now I can type things in but nothing ever changes and no search function is performed. Can you guys please bring that back? I used It quite frequently.

Also is there any way to talk to an actual person in customer support? Like apart from submitting an idea, when I have an actual issue. The one time I was able to get through to support I was assisted by completely understand qualified AI. Kind of unfair to ask AI To help with unique troubleshooting issues.  maybe u Can make it easier to submit a problem? To be transparent as possible, your customer service as a whole **bleep**ing SUCKS . **bleep**. It's cool though We all doin our best. 

Love u thank u 

2 Replies

Hey, If you have twitter you could always try and contact someone through @spotifycares to explain your issue. Also what device do you use for Spotify which has this issue of the search bar not working? Best of luck!
Jade

Hi @conordcallaghan,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we just came across this thread. We're happy to help. 

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try to search for content in Your Library? Make sure not to send any private info.

Additionally, sending us the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device would come in handy. 

Keep us posted 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts