Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Playlists not showing on recover playlists

PlanPremium CountryAustralia DeviceMac My Question or IssueI tried to recover my playlists but only 1 of them showed out of like 20-ish. I tried refreshing but it didn't work. I tried it yesterday and all my playlists showed but now they're all gone.

• Plan Premium   Country Australia   Device Mac   My Question or Issue I tried to recover my playlists but only 1 of them showed out of like 20-ish. I tried refreshing but it d...
  • idjolie
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to mass unsave music?

Hey y'all, when I first subscribed to Spotify I began to "hoard" my saves, and would save entire discographies as a reminder to listen. But I quickly hit the 10,000 song limit and I'm not sure how I can easily unsave most of this music without manual...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey y'all, when I first subscribed to Spotify I began to "hoard" my saves, and would save entire discographies as a reminder to listen. But I quickly hit the 10,000 song limit and I'm not sure how I ...
  • idjolie
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3 out of 5 movements of a symphony greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAndroid and DesktopOperating SystemOreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, so there are some greyed out tracks in this album: spotify:album:7rnwwYTuvZB1lu1kz8yT6B This would not surprise me if it were not for the fact that ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Android and Desktop Operating System Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, so there are some greyed out tracks in this album: spotify:album:7r...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! não consigo baixar arquivos locais

PlanoPremiumPaísBrasilDispositivoJ7 proSistema operacionalandroid 9 Minha pergunta ou problemanão consigo reproduzir nenhum de meus arquivos locais pelo celular. pelo computador consigo normalmente mas quando adiciono em alguma playlist para ouvir pe...

• Visitor
  •   Plano Premium País Brasil Dispositivo J7 pro Sistema operacional android 9   Minha pergunta ou problema não consigo reproduzir nenhum de meus arquivos locais pelo celular. pelo...
  • Leticia25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my library doesnt't show muy saved song

Hello, I have a problem with my sportify app, somehow it seems that I don't have any songs saved in my library, but on my iPhone I can see all the music that I have saved. I already uninstalled the app from my computer and reinstalled it and it's sti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a problem with my sportify app, somehow it seems that I don't have any songs saved in my library, but on my iPhone I can see all the music that I have saved. I already uninstalled the a...
  • Reggie1993
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (HELP) how do you change the playlist cover on chromebook?

ight so i've searched everywhere for this and it seems the spotify website tutorial is outdated, because when i use the "edit playlist" button i dont have an option to change playlist cover, it just shows me the title & the songs. is the feature like...

• Visitor
  • ight so i've searched everywhere for this and it seems the spotify website tutorial is outdated, because when i use the "edit playlist" button i dont have an option to change playlist cover, it just ...
  • Madmaddie66
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

XBOX One Spotify App Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXBOX One XOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueIs there a way to get the app on my XBOX One to play all songs by an artist? Seems there isn't an option to do so.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device XBOX One X Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Is there a way to get the app on my XBOX One to play all songs by an artist? Seems there isn't an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Xbox one app errors
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium upgrade lost library on iphone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Filter option

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read) There used to be an option to filter a playlist rather than simply "find in playlist" I have a playlist with thousands of songs in and sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to just one artist. Why ...

• Casual Listener
  •   There used to be an option to filter a playlist rather than simply "find in playlist"   I have a playlist with thousands of songs in and sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to just o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I find the podcasts I've already marked as played?

So I added some podcasts to a playlist and I thought that by marking them as played they would play from the beginning and restart when i shuffle played the playlist. Now I'm gutted to find out that when I clicked "mark as played", the podcasts compl...

• Visitor
  • So I added some podcasts to a playlist and I thought that by marking them as played they would play from the beginning and restart when i shuffle played the playlist. Now I'm gutted to find out that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My music isn’t showing under my artists tab.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 11Operating System(iOS 13 My Question or Issuethe saves songs of artists showed up earlier but now it back to taking me to the artist page

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 13   My Question or Issue the saves songs of artists showed up earlier but now it back to taking me to the arti...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore playlist not available within "Recover Playlists"

My Question or IssueI finally decided to tidy up my playlists, and I noticed with amazement that an important playlist is missing. That playlist is not available in the "Recovery Playlists" and I've only ever used one account. Question 1.What's the d...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I finally decided to tidy up my playlists, and I noticed with amazement that an important playlist is missing. That playlist is not available in the "Recovery Playlists" an...
  • sayannara
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My liked songs disappeared plus other issues

PlanPremium for studentsCountryChileDevice(Huawei p20 lite)Operating System(Android version 9, EMUI VERSION 9.1.0) My Question or Issue HelloI want to report an issue that has been going on by over a week now. My liked songs dissappeared. I truly don...

Liked songs playlis on my laptop.png Screenshot_20200629_170739_com.spotify.music.jpg Screenshot_20200629_170647_com.spotify.music.jpg Screenshot_20200629_170720_com.spotify.music.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium for students Country Chile Device (Huawei p20 lite) Operating System (Android version 9, EMUI VERSION 9.1.0)   My Question or Issue   Hello I want to report...
  • Javieraaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • dissapeared
    Liked Songs Playlist
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What is the original Spotify Premium music download file location?

PlanPremium Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI changed my liked songs download file location is Spotify settings without knowing what that was before. Now the files ended up not working as intended. After that I heard that the file loca...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I changed my liked songs download file location is Spotify settings without knowing what that was before. Now the fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete playlist

I have Premium, and on the application on my laptop I'm trying to delete a playlist. I click on details, and while every other option works, clicking delete doesn't even bring up a "Are you sure you want to?" page. I even went to the website version,...

• Visitor
  • I have Premium, and on the application on my laptop I'm trying to delete a playlist. I click on details, and while every other option works, clicking delete doesn't even bring up a "Are you sure you ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play certain songs

Plan:PremiumCountry:USADeviceS10+, 2017 DellOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can't play certain songs like crazy train by Ozzy Osbourne and barracuda by heart. I have already pressed show songs that are unplayable. I think it...

• Regular
  • Plan:Premium Country:USA Device S10+, 2017 Dell Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't play certain songs like crazy train by Ozzy Osbourne and barracud...
  • Ghost18
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists keep getting deleted

Plan - Spotify premium familyFree/Premium - PremiumCountry - UK Device Windows PC/ Honor 10(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System - Windows 10 / Android(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've now ...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Spotify premium family Free/Premium - Premium Country - UK   Device Windows PC/ Honor 10 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System - Windows 10 / An...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep getting added to play playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I play another playlist for my streams these songs get auto added to my main playlist I have listed to over the years. Why is this? I made this playlist and its not behav...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I play another playlist for my streams these songs get auto added to my main playlist I have l...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mi playlist desapareció y no la puedo recuperar

PlanPremium CountryChile DeviceHuawei P20 liteOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMi playlist desapareció el día de ayer, la app se cerró de la nada y desapareció mi playlist, ya intenté todo, hasta vi su tutorial para recuperar mi playlist y...

•   Plan Premium   Country Chile   Device Huawei P20 lite Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Mi playlist desapareció el día de ayer, la app se cerró de la ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can I not play local files on connected network devices (HEOS, Denon, etc.)

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdonDevice(Windows PC, Samsung Galaxy S10+)Operating System(Windows 10, Android) My Question or IssueHiI have the app installed on my Windows 10 machine and I have a number of HEOS devices conencte to the same network. I a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdon Device (Windows PC, Samsung Galaxy S10+) Operating System (Windows 10, Android)   My Question or Issue Hi I have the app installed on my Windows 10...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connected Device
    local files
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes