Plan

Premium family

Country

Uk

Device iphone

My Question or Issue

Hi

im on Spotify premium using mainly on iPhone also laptop less frequently

never had issues before adding a track to one of playlists. Usually either using three dots when listening to the track or on a list of tracks eg in a different playlist.

since the Spotify reboot I’m unable to add songs to certain playlists. On my iPhone it simply won’t ‘click’ on the playlist I am trying to add the track to. 

I notice that when I try to load up one of the playlists that I’m having trouble with I get a message saying cannot access the owner has made private or removed it from dpotify

i am the owner of both the playlist I am trying to add the track from, and the playlist I am trying to add the track to. I made the playlists myself. I am logged in. They probably are private I don’t think I ever set any of playlists to public but it’s not something I’ve recently changed like I say never had a problem doing this until today

1 Reply

Hi there @TLewisAsh,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you log out and then back in?

Another useful step to try is to perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you send us the URI of the playlist so that we can have a closer look from our end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts