Premium

Country
UK

Device
Macbook Pro M1, iPhone 12, iPad Pro, Apple Watch

Operating System
MacOS Monterey, iOS 15

My Question or Issue
I used to have a library full of followed artists. At some point this week all the followed artists I had in my library disappeared.
Albums, songs and playlists don't seem to be affected but it's like my followed artists seems to have completely reset across all my devices.

Anyone else had this issue?

Maybe coincidental but it seems to have coincided with the Spotify outage on Tuesday 8 March.

Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 13.37.17.png
4 Replies

Hey @richardpicot,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you try to Log our Everywhere and back in twice in a row. This will force sync your account with the servers.

Let us know if there is any change after this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Alex,

I just tried this - unfortunately it didn't bring back my followed artists 😞

Hey @richardpicot,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop here.

We're sorry that the restart of the app did not resolve the issue with the missing followed artists for you. It might be also well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might have become corrupted and be causing the trouble. This install process is more thorough than the usual one and has few extra steps mentioned in the linked guide. See if this will make any change for you. 

If the clean reinstall does not restore the previous state of your profile, then we'd encourage you to contact our Support folks, who can take a closer look at your personal account and provide you with further help for it.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Just tried a clean install across all devices, still no artists showing.

I'll try contacting support next. Thanks

Suggested posts