Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 16.5

My Question or Issue

My ex sent me a link to their discover weekly playlist via WhatsApp, which I listened to. Now we’re separate, I’d love to not see their playlist cropping up on my ‘jump back in’ carousel if possible. Is there any way of doing this?

1 Reply

Hey @Rumerritt,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

In that section of your Home page you'll find playlists you've recently listened to. It's currently not possible to remove items from "Jump Back in" or from your Home screen. 

We'd suggest that you try playing other playlists and listen to music via the search option a few days. It's also a good idea to follow some new artists and enjoy their content. This should refresh the recommendations on your home page.

While there's currently no way to remove playlists from your start screen, we'd suggest you give this idea a thumbs up, if this is something you'd like to see implemented in the future. Please note that even if an idea is currently set to “Not Right Now” you can still add your vote there as we revisit those ideas on regular intervals! 

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Hope this helps. If you ever have any other questions in the future, feel free to post in the Community again 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts