Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blend shows my user name "+ 0 others"

Solved!

Blend shows my user name "+ 0 others"

Premium, USA, on desktop and iphone

My Question or Issue

Now my blend shows my user name "+ 0 others" in the title from the discover window, but when I click into the playlist it still has their username and songs from both of us. Does this mean the other person left the blend? Per other help articles, I thought if the other person left the blend the playlist would simply disappear. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @kendall27,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

It seems that the other person left the blend and that's why the name appears like that. When someone leaves a blend, it's removed from their library immediately, however, it's possible that it will remain visible to the other person (in your case, you), due to how cache works.

Hope this info was useful. If you'd like to, you can remove the blend from your end as well, and create it again so that the name appears correctly.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @kendall27,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

It seems that the other person left the blend and that's why the name appears like that. When someone leaves a blend, it's removed from their library immediately, however, it's possible that it will remain visible to the other person (in your case, you), due to how cache works.

Hope this info was useful. If you'd like to, you can remove the blend from your end as well, and create it again so that the name appears correctly.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts