Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i play tracks not in my playlist

Solved!

Can i play tracks not in my playlist

Hi, can i search for a song and just play it or does everything have to go in a playlist?

Ive set up one play list as a test (im new to this app streaming) and it works fine.

sometimes though i just want to play a random track to try.

tia

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nope it doesn't have to be in a playlist, every song is either released to Spotify as a single or on an album, and you're able to play songs from those

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there, with Spotify you are able to search up songs from the Spotify catalougue or your library and play them. To add a song to your library, you either have to like the song or the album it's in by pressing the heart icon. You can also add songs and album or playlists to your queue. I hope I was able to help!

Ok, bare with me ive just bought a car that supports connecting the phone , and someone suggest i try spotify as theres no cd player.

So to play a track it has to be in a playlist? Ive no library/ music on my phone (oldish git lol) so trying to get started.

Marked as solution

Nope it doesn't have to be in a playlist, every song is either released to Spotify as a single or on an album, and you're able to play songs from those

Perfect thanks, lots to learn lol

Haha yeah, well welcome to Spotify!

Suggested posts