Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

IPHONE 14

IOS Version

My Question or Issue

Hello!! I can't find the search bar in my "liked" songs section. Only the overall Spotify search. I prefer the search specifically within liked songs because when the song ends, it goes on to play more things within my library, not random stuff. Can you please explain how I can find it? I can't figure out where it was moved to. Thank you 🙂

2 Replies

Howldy musharoom!
Spotify has recently made changes to the search functionality within the "Liked Songs" section. Previously, there was a dedicated search bar within that section, allowing you to search for specific songs only within your liked songs library. However, Spotify has removed this feature, and now the search bar on the top of the app searches your entire library, including both liked songs and other content. Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to exclusively search within your liked songs.

When a song ends, Spotify will continue playing music based on its algorithms, which may include recommendations from your entire library.

Let's keep this from going to the dogs, keep me updated!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Prague! Thanks for taking the time to write to me 🙂 The problem was actually the new smart shuffle feature, where it shuffles your songs but also throws in a few new ones that aren't in your library. It's not searchable while that's turned on. I had no idea! When it's on regular shuffle, or none at all, I can still search my liked songs as usual. 

Suggested posts