Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get playlists to actually play. I keep getting sent to a random que of music.

Can't get playlists to actually play. I keep getting sent to a random que of music.

Premium

USA

Device: iPhone X

My Question or Issue

When I try to play my personal playlists, they are stuck on shuffle. I have opened the "now playing" and turned off shuffle but the green play button on the top right of the playlist continues to be on shuffle. What's worse is that when I hit the play button it only plays one song form my playlist and then jumps to a "que" full of randomly selected songs. I just want to listen to my curated playlist straight through, please help.

1 Reply

Hey there @TG276,

Help’s here!

To make sure you get the latest app version try performing a clean reinstall of Spotify on your iPhone. This helps you get all necessary updates required for the app to operate properly. Check out this help page on how to perform a clean reinstall.   

If you see no change after trying this, disable any power saving or data cleaning settings on your phone. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. We recommend this step since such features can often prevent the app from running at full capacity.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts