Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see Your 2023 Wrapped - check out this guide

Can't see Your 2023 Wrapped - check out this guide

Hey folks,

We're receiving reports that Your Wrapped 2023 isn't appearing for some users. There are a few possible reasons as to why this might be happening: 

• You're using an outdated version of the Spotify app - your app needs to be at least on 8.8.80. If you don't know how to update your app - check out this help article for more info.
  • You're not eligible for Your 2023 Wrapped - keep in mind that not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped experience. Check out our FAQ for more info on that. 
  • You're not in a region where Wrapped is available yet. Keep in mind that Wrapped is not offered in all places around the world due to different criteria.
  • You're trying to open it directly in the Desktop app. Check this page out to see it on the Web Player or watch it on your mobile device.

In case you think all the requirements above are met on your end - we'd suggest that you post your details in this thread. Make sure to mention your device's make, model, OS and the exact Spotify version you're currently running. This way we can investigate this further. 

Thanks!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
387 Replies

The one on my app keeps loading and then saying "something went wrong", and none of the web versions open either. I've closed the app, deleted it and reuploaded it, updated it, tried it with both data and wifi and nothing seems to work. I'm running version 8.8.92.666, so everything should be working but it isn't 😞

I have been using spotify wrapped for years, but this year for some reason wrapped is not opening. When I click on wrapped it says "There was a problem". I did the updates but it still doesn't work please find a solution

Screenshot_2023-11-29-11-41-12-705_com.spotify.music.jpg

I have a Xiaomi redmi note 8 and it tells me that my Spotify wrapped is not available for me this year 😞

I'm on a Samsung galaxy S22 with Spotify version 8.8.90.893 and have no wrapped.  I live in San Francisco California- It should be available here. App store says there's no updates, and I've restarted the phone and relaunched the app several times. 

I could view my Spotify wrapped for the past years and I haven't faced an issue prior. Now when I wanted to check it the site says "we're all mixed up" and the app says "something went wrong". I have the version 8.8.92 on iPhone 14 Pro Max

no healthy upstream i want my wrapped right now please do it fast fix this.

I have an iPhone 13, getting the “somthing went wrong” message on my phone and computer, so it’s linked to my account. Please lmk if there is a fix

Hi, my spotify shows me the wrapped folder in the app, but when I click it, it starts to load and then “something went wrong” appears on the screen. I already updated to the most recent version of the app. I don’t know what else to do, I use the app basically everyday. 

My Wrapped just keeps loading and it doesn't show anything, any idea on why?

Samsung A20S, Spotify Version 8.8.90.89, Android 11

My wrapped is available, but just gives an error page when I open it. IOS 17 and Spotify version 8.8.92

Is it available in North Macedonia? I waited for a whole year and I all I get is a "we dont have your wrapped this year" whilst I had it last year and listened for a whole year. At least dedicate the time to write which regions it is available to get spotify wrapped or not. It will make me and others expect every years end so we dont get false hope

Is wrapped not available in Nepal?

same

ik same i'm so sad 😭

1. Update your Spotify to the latest version.
2. try logging out of Spotify and logging in again.

Hey,

for me it doesn't work - even if u update to the latest version. It says "He habido un error" (my phone is on Spanish, so its something like "an error came up") - can u please help me, I really want my wrapped 2023 😮

I have the same problem. I'm bummed, look forward to listening to this playlist and I don't know/enjoy any of these songs.

same the exact same thing is happening to me 

Same.

Suggested posts