Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant find secret playlists

Cant find secret playlists

Hi, I have a premium student plan and recently made a few of my playlists "secret." I now have found no way to access them or locate them. I have tried to see if they needed to be restored, but it says I have no deleted playlists. How can I access them again? I am in the U.S. using a Samsung A20 smartphone. 

4 Replies

Hey there @lbkrebels,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Once you've made a playlist secret it'll no longer be displayed upon searching for it in the Search bar.

You can still view your secret playlists under the Playlists section in Your Library. You can read more about playlist privacy and how to set your playlists back to public in this article. 

Hope this helps! If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again. 

Hello, The secret playlists section under your library is not there anymore. I have tried retrieving a song via the phone app, however, the unhide button feature is not responding. 

Please advise.

Hi there @umab123,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

All your playlists appear in Your Library > Playlists disregarding of whether they're public or private.

Regarding the Unhide button, try tapping on it > exiting the playlist > opening it again to see if the song is already unhidden. You can also try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on h ow it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I still am unable to find my playlist, it hasn't shown up in my library or search or profile, and i can't exactly add it to my profile if i can't find it at all

Suggested posts