Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jamesamalia
  • 52 replies
  • 58 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 58 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Project_Zian
  • Spotify
  • 34 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 26 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Nadine2047
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes

where is the playlist I recently made?

I can see it at the top of the home page since I just listened to it, but it's not showing in my list of saved playlists on the left like other homemade playlists.

• Visitor
  • I can see it at the top of the home page since I just listened to it, but it's not showing in my list of saved playlists on the left like other homemade playlists.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add album without liking every song in it?

So, I want to add album to my library. When I do it, all songs in the album automatically become "likes", while I want only few of them to be "liked". I see that some years ago it was solved by removing this behaviour (https://community.spotify.com/t...

• So, I want to add album to my library. When I do it, all songs in the album automatically become "likes", while I want only few of them to be "liked". I see that some years ago it was solved by rem...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No option to create folders?

I usually use the web version on Windows 11, but when I realized I didn't have the option to create a folder at all (and as far as I know never have, I only just learned that is supposed to be an option), so I downloaded the app. That still wasn't an...

• Casual Listener
  • I usually use the web version on Windows 11, but when I realized I didn't have the option to create a folder at all (and as far as I know never have, I only just learned that is supposed to be an opt...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution daughter hijacked my acct-joined fam plan-how do i move my music? giveupact

I have the account. I let my daughter use it. Now she has waay more music on it than I do. I joined Fam plan. I'd like to move my music to a new account and let her use this one which is the account holder. OR, is there a way to move all her music to...

• Visitor
  • I have the account. I let my daughter use it. Now she has waay more music on it than I do. I joined Fam plan. I'd like to move my music to a new account and let her use this one which is the acco...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It is ridiculous that I cannot delete my recently played history

I pay you every month for a service that is supposed to be tailored to what I like, instead it is tailored to what i happen to click on or what gets played, regardless if I played it intentionally, or even at all. I know others have posted this same ...

• Visitor
  • I pay you every month for a service that is supposed to be tailored to what I like, instead it is tailored to what i happen to click on or what gets played, regardless if I played it intentionally, o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Folder self-deleted

I had a folder, where I used to organized all my playslists made by spotify, such as my most listen "This is", my rewinds and some others playlists that I did myself copying the this is form (for fun). This folder had the name "Spotify". Today I was ...

• Visitor
  • I had a folder, where I used to organized all my playslists made by spotify, such as my most listen "This is", my rewinds and some others playlists that I did myself copying the this is form (for fun...
  • AmaniHiphop
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Enhanced playlist adding songs vastly different from rest of the playlist

I am getting music added to a Hands playlist that is actually opposite of what is on the playlist. For example, a playlist of retro country and Bluegrass music is adding hip-hop when I choose enhance.PlanPremiumCountryUSAiPhone 11 Operating System(iO...

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting music added to a Hands playlist that is actually opposite of what is on the playlist. For example, a playlist of retro country and Bluegrass music is adding hip-hop when I choose enhance...
  • GabbyNitewroth
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I set up a playlist without Spotify adding their suggested songs?

I may not like every song an artist has or might only like 1 song they have. How can I create my own playlist without Spotify adding what songs they think should go in it?

• Visitor
  • I may not like every song an artist has or might only like 1 song they have. How can I create my own playlist without Spotify adding what songs they think should go in it?
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate a library

I opened a new account for may daughter and would like to transfer the complete actual library (that she mostly created) on her new account. Is it possible?

• Visitor
  • I opened a new account for may daughter and would like to transfer the complete actual library (that she mostly created) on her new account.  Is it possible?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Audio quality question - downloads and cache

Hello everyone,I was wondering if I set downloads quality to low and streaming on Wi-Fi very high for example, if I then stream a song on Wi-Fi that has already been download, will it play the very high quality version? I guess there's no way to enfo...

• Hello everyone, I was wondering if I set downloads quality to low and streaming on Wi-Fi very high for example, if I then stream a song on Wi-Fi that has already been download, will it play the ve...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cual es la dirección de la carpeta de descargas de spotify por defecto.

He cambiado la ubicación de descargas de Spotify, y me gustaría volver a la que viene por defecto que ya es donde se ha guardado el resto de musica.

• Visitor
  • He cambiado la ubicación de descargas de Spotify, y me gustaría volver a la que viene por defecto que ya es donde se ha guardado el resto de musica.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episodes arent appearing

Plan: FreeDevice: iPhone 12Operating System: (iOS 16.2.) Since Jan 8th, new episodes of a couple of my saved podcasts don't appear anymore, however other shows are unaffected. I deleted and re-downloaded the app, and signed out of every device and si...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Free Device: iPhone 12 Operating System: (iOS 16.2.)   Since Jan 8th, new episodes of a couple of my saved podcasts don't appear anymore, however other shows are un...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] My/Liked Songs List For Artist Is Gone

I tend to like all the songs I want to hear from an artist so that I can easily play them when I want to hear music by a specific artist. On mobile I can still select an artist to get to my library of their songs, but on desktop selecting an artist b...

• Casual Listener
  • I tend to like all the songs I want to hear from an artist so that I can easily play them when I want to hear music by a specific artist. On mobile I can still select an artist to get to my library o...
  • OscarDC
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Desktop
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I transfer a playlist to other user?

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy A71Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi. I want to transfer my playlist, with the followers, to other account. It's possible?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy A71 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi. I want to transfer my playlist, with the followers, to other account. ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy liked songs contain songs I did not heart. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My like...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes