Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambié de banco para pagar Spotify y perdí mis listas (biblioteca)

Tengo pPremiun para dos. Cambié ayer de banco para que me cobren la aplicación y perdí mis listas de canciones, encima aparece propagandas

• Visitor
  • Tengo pPremiun para dos. Cambié ayer de banco para que me cobren la aplicación y perdí mis listas de canciones, encima aparece propagandas
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded CD isn't showing in spotify on all devices

I have the cd downloaded and imported on my computer spotify account, but it isn;'t showing on the same account but a different console

• Visitor
  • I have the cd downloaded and imported on my computer spotify account, but it isn;'t showing on the same account but a different console
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library does not show artists or albums.

Since audiobooks section has been launched on Android app, my library has sections for playlisys, podcasts and audiobooks and no longer shows music - neither artists or albums. It makes listening to music difficult as I cannot see the albums or artis...

• Visitor
  • Since audiobooks section has been launched on Android app, my library has sections for playlisys, podcasts and audiobooks and no longer shows music - neither artists or albums. It makes listening to ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove rogue playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI have some automation set up to play my discover weekly playlist as an alarm in the morning. However there's a playlist someone created which they called "Discover Weekly". Spotify will randomly swap between ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I have some automation set up to play my discover weekly playlist as an alarm in the morning. However there's a playlist someone created whic...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar has gone off the rails

My release radar has gone crazy. It's about 95% remixes of genres I don't even listen to, and in some cases remixes of remixes. I would say about .01% of my 1200 song liked songs library is remixes. I have no idea where Spotify got the idea that I wa...

• Regular
  • My release radar has gone crazy. It's about 95% remixes of genres I don't even listen to, and in some cases remixes of remixes. I would say about .01% of my 1200 song liked songs library is remixes. ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I'm not getting a 2022 wrapped even though I have the premium?

I'm get all of the other wrapped Playlist like top artist and top track but I'm not getting my personal Playlist. Yes I do have the latest version of the app too.

• Visitor
  • I'm get all of the other wrapped Playlist like top artist and top track but I'm not getting my personal Playlist. Yes I do have the latest version of the app too.
  • gotmehigh
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Audio Files won't display

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel 6 ProOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueI'm trying to get local audio on my playlists but, once I turn on 'show local files', the Local Files' playlist returns no results. I've tried moving the f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Google Pixel 6 Pro Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue I'm trying to get local audio on my playlists but, once I turn on 'show local f...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs disappear when out of service for 24hours

I have premium and have my “liked songs” playlist downloaded which has 2000 songs. I work away for a week at a time in places with no cell reception so I am offline for days at a time. After only about 24hours offline, some songs in my **downloaded**...

• Regular
  • I have premium and have my “liked songs” playlist downloaded which has 2000 songs.  I work away for a week at a time in places with no cell reception so I am offline for days at a time. After o...
  • Jesspro123
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Skip Not Playing (When App Loaded)

Hello,So on Mobile and PC, I load Spotify up and when I tap or click next track it does not play and the interface goes away. Is there any help?thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, So on Mobile and PC, I load Spotify up and when I tap or click next track it does not play and the interface goes away. Is there any help? thanks.  
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing song order easily (for everyone)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueHi, I was wondering whether it is possible to change the standard order of my playlists for everyone. I have soms theme-related playlists and I want people to see thes...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device   Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to change the standard order of my playlist...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked playlists not showing up on library

Plan: PremiumCountry: DKDevice: Samsung Galaxy S10E / DesktopOperating System: Android / Windows 10(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)I have listened to and saved a few playlists recently and they are not showing up in my playlists list on the le...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: DK Device: Samsung Galaxy S10E / Desktop Operating System: Android / Windows 10 (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) I have listened to and saved a few playlists re...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Random songs are played after the first song if an album I wanted to listen to

I use spotify Premium and never had this issue before. So now when I want to listen to an album it only plays the first song or the song I clicked on and after that it plays some random songs not even related to the one I clicked. So now it seems imp...

• Regular
  • I use spotify Premium and never had this issue before. So now when I want to listen to an album it only plays the first song or the song I clicked on and after that it plays some random songs not eve...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs sometimes don't appear as liked, they repeat on my "liked songs"

PlanFreeCountryUruguay DeviceWebplayer on an HP envy, but it's also happened on the app, and on the android app as wellOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have over 2k liked songs. Sometimes, i'll play some of these songs from their albu...

• Plan Free Country Uruguay   Device Webplayer on an HP envy, but it's also happened on the app, and on the android app as well Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local File Artwork Doesn't Sync to Android

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceWindows 11 Laptop + Galaxy A22 5G (same issue on my iPad 7th Generation, but mostly focused on phone)Operating SystemLaptop - Windows 11 Home 22H2.Phone - Android 12. My QuestionHaving lots of trouble with the local f...

Desmay2_0-1667267516253.png Desmay2_1-1667267646847.jpeg Desmay2_2-1667267740384.jpeg
  • Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Windows 11 Laptop + Galaxy A22 5G (same issue on my iPad 7th Generation, but mostly focused on phone) Operating System Laptop - Windows 11 Home 22H2. Pho...
  • Lyubka
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t download anymore songs

PlanPremiumCountryKenya Device(iPhone XS)Operating System(iOS 16.) My Question or IssueI have only downloaded 30 songs and when I want to download more it says I have reached the maximum number of downloads and I know that up to 10,000 tracks can be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kenya  Device (iPhone XS) Operating System (iOS 16.)   My Question or Issue I have only downloaded 30 songs and when I want to download more it says I have re...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Manually relocate local files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've tried to find out if this is possible on my own but I was wondering if there was a way to manually redirect Spotify to use the proper file for ...

• Plan Premium Country United States of America Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've tried to find out if this is possible on my own but I was wondering...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Easy way to remove enhanced songs

Please make a way to remove an enhanced song on mobile directly from the player screen. When you have long playlists it is very annoying to have to scroll through all your songs to find the remove button next to enhanced song you didn’t like in the l...

• Visitor
  • Please make a way to remove an enhanced song on mobile directly from the player screen. When you have long playlists it is very annoying to have to scroll through all your songs to find the remove bu...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant veiw playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can no longer see my own playlists, I am unable to skip added songs, or stop them from bein...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can n...
  • Mousenet
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes