Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Can't see Your 2023 Wrapped - check out this guide

Hey folks, We're receiving reports that Your Wrapped 2023 isn't appearing for some users. There are a few possible reasons as to why this might be happening: You're using an outdated version of the Spotify app - your app needs to be at least on 8.8.8...

• Unc_zach13
  • Regular
  • 347 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 347 replies
  • 15 likes

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Once again, the long awaited Wrapped experience is here! We value the feedback that we receive everyday from our users, so we want to hear all your thoughts on this year's Wrapped: How is your Wrapped experience going? What did you like ab...

• JJWickham
  • Visitor
  • 758 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 758 replies
  • 18 likes

Watch Feed on the Home tab

Hey folks, You might have spotted a new feature we rolled out to some of our users. We're launching a new feed which will help you expand your musical horizons and dive into content discovery through a Canvas video. You can spot that feed under your ...

• vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fl000w
  • 38 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 38 replies
  • 31 likes

Desktop: New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar improves navigation and makes it easier and faster to collect and retrieve all types of content, bringing new features to desktop that y...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png Sidebar List Options.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • missylynke
  • 949 replies
  • 37 likes
  • 949 replies
  • 37 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • Chetraysam
  • Casual Listener
  • 989 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 989 replies
  • 39 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution keyboard access to add to playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWin 7 My Question or IssueI have a wrist disability and need to use the mouse as little as possible. To add a song that is playing to a playlist, I used to be able to right-click on the song, then click "ad...

• Plan Premium Country US Device PC Operating System Win 7   My Question or Issue I have a wrist disability and need to use the mouse as little as possible. To add a song that is playing...
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceMacBook Air M1 2020Operating SystemMac OS Big Sur My Question or IssueI have a folder on my desktop called 'music', containing local mp3 files. A local files folder exists in my library and all my mp3 files from...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom   Device MacBook Air M1 2020 Operating System Mac OS Big Sur   My Question or Issue I have a folder on my desktop called 'music', containing l...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Troubles

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, hello. My song has been added to a few playlists but I can’t see them in the playlists themselves? Is there any reason...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,   hello. My song has been added to a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make an open Collaborative Playlist

Trying to make an open playlist that anyone at my work can join. Trying to avoid sending each person a link that is only valid for 7 days. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

• Visitor
  • Trying to make an open playlist that anyone at my work can join.   Trying to avoid sending each person a link that is only valid for 7 days.  Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passcode lock Spotify during use

Is it possible to password/ passcode lock Spotify while it is running?If I run Spotify on my PC and play my music, friends often change the playlist or song while I'm out of the room. I have asked them to stop doing so, but this is the only option I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to password/ passcode lock Spotify while it is running? If I run Spotify on my PC and play my music, friends often change the playlist or song while I'm out of the room. I have aske...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files stop importing

I pulled out my external drive for my music collection and copied the files onto my new MacBook Pro 16" M1 Max. I went to add them to Spotify's Local Files (which I have not used in ages), and it stops importing around 7,000 songs. I have around 15,0...

• Casual Listener
  • I pulled out my external drive for my music collection and copied the files onto my new MacBook Pro 16" M1 Max.   I went to add them to Spotify's Local Files (which I have not used in ages), a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to open my own playlist

Hi i created a playlist (in aeroplane mode, not sure if it’s relevant) when I was on a flight… I can see the playlist in my list of playlists but every time I try to go into it. It’s says the owner has either made it private or deleted it… but I am t...

• Visitor
  • Hi   i created a playlist (in aeroplane mode,  not sure if it’s relevant) when I was on a flight… I can see the playlist in my list of playlists but every time I try to go into it. It’s s...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double skip

When clicking playback skip, 2 songs are skipped.started Aug 17.happens somewhat randomly.bur reproduced at will.

• Regular
  • When clicking playback skip, 2 songs are skipped. started Aug 17. happens somewhat randomly. bur reproduced at will.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Constantly having to restart my phone for Spotify to actually play the song on screen.

My Question or IssueI would have my phone connected through my car, once I have finished the journey I would close the app down through background data and go about my day. When I come back to Spotify it would still show the last song played but woul...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I would have my phone connected through my car, once I have finished the journey I would close the app down through background data and go about my day. When I come back to Spot...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t Play Music when offline

Just want to ask, why I cant play my downloaded music offline even my subs was Premium?

• Visitor
  • Just want to ask, why I cant play my downloaded music offline even my subs was Premium?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted blend playlist was added to my library every once a while

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueThis "BTS + me" playlist was added to my library like when blend playlist first came out. I never listen to BTS and I don't know why it's there. I removed it but every once in a while it comes back. link to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue This "BTS + me" playlist was added to my library like when blend playlist first came out. I never listen to BTS and I don't know why it's the...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay don't work (Mac, iOS)

I've read almost all the answers to solving this problem, but still nothing...About few moths ago autoplay stopped working. The button on settings is ON, on desktop and on app. I can only see "recommended songs", but it wouldn't play them automatical...

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 21.31.19.jpg Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 21.31.03.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I've read almost all the answers to solving this problem, but still nothing... About few moths ago autoplay stopped working. The button on settings is ON, on desktop and on app. I can only see "reco...
  • Eni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

I have been added to a collaborative playlist but when I try to right click and add a song to that playlist, the playlist name does not appear.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been added to a collaborative playlist but when I try to right click and add a song to that playlist, the playlist name does not appear.
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

navigate through playlist on screen saver

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueWhenever my phone is in screen saver the app is not displayed anymore. I need to unlock the phone go actively back into the spotify app and open it to press next for the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Whenever my phone is in screen saver the app is not displayed anymore. I need to un...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Curated Playlist Disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI am looking for a playlist I believe was titled The Counter. I think the end of its description was “step up to the counter”.Does anyone know if this playlist h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I am looking for a playlist I believe was titled The Counter. I think the end of its ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a 13hr playlist that plays the same 30 or so songs on repeat

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S22+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI currently have a 13hr long playlist where I press shuffle yet it only plays about 30-40 songs before repeating itself. I've been having this issue for a...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy S22+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I currently have a 13hr long playlist where I press shuffle yet it onl...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist keeps duplicating on my followed artists list. How do I fix?

So I've been having this problem for a while where I'll be scrolling through my artists and whenever I get down to one artist, it starts to duplicate 10 or 20 times and making it so I can't scroll all the way down. I've tried unfollowing the artist b...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been having this problem for a while where I'll be scrolling through my artists and whenever I get down to one artist, it starts to duplicate 10 or 20 times and making it so I can't scroll al...
  • Yordan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify removing songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 15.6 Sometimes while I’m shuffling music I’ll recognise a song that I haven’t heard in a while, I go to look what it is and it turns out the song was removed from my library? This ha...

•   Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 15.6   Sometimes while I’m shuffling music I’ll recognise a song that I haven’t heard in a while,...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library Not Showing Up on New Phone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have the free plan. I have multiple playlists on my iPad and had the same on my old phone. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My public spotify playlists aren't able to be shared through link whatsoever.

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 11 & Windows 10 PCOperating System(IOS 15.6 Windows 10) Hey, all playlist on my account isn't able to be shared, regardless if it is public or not. I've tried sending them on both my phone and PC, and i...

• Casual Listener
  • ...hared, regardless if it is public or not. I've tried sending them on both my phone and PC, and it is still broken. I likewise cleared out my local cache too, still nothing. https://open.spotify.com/p...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes