Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Munksin
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 1141 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1141 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify doesn't see local files

Hello! Premium user (if it makes a difference). Spotify doesn't pick up any of my (many) local files in several folders. I can only play a local file if I open it from my file manager and choose Spotify as the player, then it'll be available until Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   Premium user (if it makes a difference).   Spotify doesn't pick up any of my (many) local files in several folders. I can only play a local file if I open it from my file manag...
  • themistocl3s
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist not syncing from Windows 10 to iOS 16

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 12, HP)Operating System(iOS 16.1, Windows 10) My Question or IssuePlaylist not syncing from Windows 10 to iOS 16, and sorting also seems off, compared to Windows version: Windows shows27 h 29 miniOS app shows:25 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 12, HP) Operating System (iOS 16.1, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Playlist not syncing from Windows 10 to iOS 16, and sorting also seems...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Possibility to change name on "Radio lists"

Get back the possibility to change the name of a saved "radio list" based on a song. So instead of the list being saved in the library as "name of song Radio" you can change the name of the list to whatever you want. I use the feature A LOT and its h...

• Visitor
  • Get back the possibility to change the name of a saved "radio list" based on a song. So instead of the list being saved in the library as "name of song Radio" you can change the name of the list to w...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search Engine

I tend to update my playlists all of the time. I often have trouble remembering whether or not I’ve already added a song onto myplaylist, and it’s a hassle to browse through the entire thing every time. It would be great if we could add a search engi...

• Visitor
  • I tend to update my playlists all of the time. I often have trouble remembering whether or not I’ve already added a song onto my playlist, and it’s a hassle to browse through the entire thing every ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Waiting list shorter

I have a premium account. I'm from France so sorry if my English is bad Device :Huawei P30Operating SystemEMUI 12.0.0 My Question or IssueHi, I have a problem when I play my list "loved tracks" (button replay all and continue actived).A playlist of o...

• I have a premium account.  I'm from France so sorry if my English is bad 🙂    Device : Huawei P30 Operating System EMUI 12.0.0   My Question or Issue Hi, I have a proble...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to like songs or sync liked songs on desktop app

I'm having a problem right now where my desktop app (latest version on MacOS Monterey) hasn't saved any liked songs since August. None of the songs I've liked on other devices since August 20 sync to the liked songs playlist on my desktop app, and wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem right now where my desktop app (latest version on MacOS Monterey) hasn't saved any liked songs since August. None of the songs I've liked on other devices since August 20 sync to...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friends cannot see my playlists even though they're public.

I turned off cache and I uninstalled the app and redownloaded it but no one can see my playlists anymore.

• Visitor
  • I turned off cache and I uninstalled the app and redownloaded it but no one can see my playlists anymore.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

thumbnail of playlist not uploading

If i try to use a photo for my playlist it ends up loading the whole time

• Visitor
  • If i try to use a photo for my playlist it ends up loading the whole time
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some songs in Liked Songs are missing

Opened Spotify this morning to find that around 50-75 songs I have put in my Liked Songs since July 2022 have disappeared. No idea how to fix as this isn't an issue with "playlist recovery" since the Liked Songs seems to not be included in that. Edit...

• Opened Spotify this morning to find that around 50-75 songs I have put in my Liked Songs since July 2022 have disappeared. No idea how to fix as this isn't an issue with "playlist recovery" since the...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play liked songs when main player is Xbox

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceXbox Series X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Windows 10 LaptopOperating SystemXbox OS, Android Pie, Windows 10 My IssueSpotify refuses to play the liked songs playlist when playing through the Spotify app on Xbox Serie...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device Xbox Series X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Windows 10 Laptop Operating System Xbox OS, Android Pie, Windows 10   My Issue Spotify refuses to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    not playing
    xbox
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I unfollow a Discover Weekly playlist that belongs to a deleted acc?

I subscribed to the "Discover weekly" playlist of a different account using the Playlists API. That account has since been deleted, and there looks to be some trace of the playlist left - I'm left with an entry at the top of my feed that has no title...

• Regular
  • I subscribed to the "Discover weekly" playlist of a different account using the Playlists API. That account has since been deleted, and there looks to be some trace of the playlist left - I'm left wi...
  • Eni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question Help: hiding public playlists and the friend activity feed

I see we can choose to hide or show public playlists on our profile page, on top of already being able to make the playlists private. Knowing that making a playlist private will stop it from showing up for your followers in their Friend Activity feed...

• Casual Listener
  • I see we can choose to hide or show public playlists on our profile page, on top of already being able to make the playlists private. Knowing that making a playlist private will stop it from s...
  • avtraino
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] "Jump to" or "Skip to" Option

When you have a big playlist , sometimes you want to skip just a full part of your playlist , because you just don't feel like listening to that part , but it can be kind off unhandy to use skip a lot of times.So I thought you could add some flags to...

• When you have a big playlist , sometimes you want to skip just a full part of your playlist , because you just don't feel like listening to that part , but it can be kind off unhandy to use skip a lo...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song Added To My Spotify Playlist Without My Knowledge

Hello, when I entered my spotify playlist yesterday, 101 songs that I thought were portuguese were added. My playlist is private. Why might this have happened?

• Regular
  • Hello, when I entered my spotify playlist yesterday, 101 songs that I thought were portuguese were added. My playlist is private. Why might this have happened?  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song plays incorrect song!?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceHP OMEN LaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueThe following https://open.spotify.com/track/3j7VbHWftihT70fBSvT9Aa?si=de04f35fb0c9466a is supposed to play a muffled version of "Freaks" but instead plays some god...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device HP OMEN Laptop Operating System Windows 11     My Question or Issue The following  https://open.spotify.com/track/3j7VbHWftihT70fBSvT...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists etc. won't load on streaming devices

PlanPremium (family)CountryThe NetherlandsDevicesChromecast with Google TV and Apple TV 4k 2022Operating SystemAndroid 12 & tvOS 16.1 My Question or IssueHi, My problem is that spotify on my streamingdevices doesn't load my playlist, top mixes and da...

• Plan Premium (family) Country The Netherlands Devices Chromecast with Google TV and Apple TV 4k 2022 Operating System Android 12 & tvOS 16.1   My Question or Issue Hi,   My ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to remove downloads

hey y’all i got new phones and i’m trying to download for when i’m offline but it says to remove downloads from other devices but those have all already been reset completely and it’s still not working .. SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE

• Visitor
  • hey y’all i got new phones and i’m trying to download for when i’m offline but it says to remove downloads from other devices but those have all already been reset completely and it’s still not worki...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Library is not showing up

PlanPremium StudentCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy A50Operating SystemAndroid 11My Question or IssueI was trying to go to my library to look at my playlists and such and it says I haven't saved anything and I know I have because it shows up on every o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Student Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy A50 Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue I was trying to go to my library to look at my playlists and such and it says I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Files not appearing on Android

Plan: PremiumCountry: AustraliaDevice: Pixel 5Operating System: Android 13Spotify Version: 8.7.74.443 My Question or IssueI'm having issues getting Spotify to detect local files on my phone. The 'Local Files' folder is appearing in Spotify, but the f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Australia Device: Pixel 5 Operating System: Android 13 Spotify Version: 8.7.74.443   My Question or Issue I'm having issues getting Spotify to detect...
  • vanessatamora
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes