Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

local files

does anyone know why local files doesnt show on my web player? the only thing that shows up under settings is language

• does anyone know why local files doesnt show on my web player? the only thing that shows up under settings is language
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I only show my library items in Your Library

When I go to Your Library and choose an artist, how can show a list of only albums that I added? Now, I have to scroll past Liked songs, Popular, Popular Releases and then click on See discography. However, now I see all the artist's albums instead o...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to Your Library and choose an artist, how can show a list of only albums that I added? Now, I have to scroll past Liked songs, Popular, Popular Releases and then click on See discography. H...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to sort music in "Your Library" by Artist, NOT Album?

I've been having this problem with Spotify for awhile now. So when I "heart" an album, it shows up in the albums tab for listening later. That's all well and good. What I then want to do, is sort the albums I've liked by ARTIST. Not by "recently adde...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem with Spotify for awhile now. So when I "heart" an album, it shows up in the albums tab for listening later. That's all well and good. What I then want to do, is sort the...
  • Jentera
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song previously available but suddenly “not playable”

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevice(iPhone 13 Pro Max)Operating System(iOS 16.1.1) My Question or Issue Hi, I’m a daily user and subscriber to Spotify (premium). Music being essential to everyday life. Just love it! I’m always eager to expand my library a...

•   Plan Premium Country Norway Device (iPhone 13 Pro Max) Operating System (iOS 16.1.1)   My Question or Issue   Hi,   I’m a daily user and subscriber to Spotify (pre...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer playlist into library

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceiPhone 8My Question or IssueHi team,I have recently transferred my Apple Music library into Spotify using SongShift. This has created one large playlist in Spotify. I was wondering how I can get the playlist into my...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device iPhone 8 My Question or Issue Hi team, I have recently transferred my Apple Music library into Spotify using SongShift. This has created one large play...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

configure transition among playlist tracks

it would be nice to have the possibility to customize a pause time among playlist tracks.Is it possible to do such a thing as have 5sec silent pause between each track in a playlist?

• Visitor
  • it would be nice to have the possibility to customize a pause time among playlist tracks. Is it possible to do such a thing as have 5sec silent pause between each track in a playlist?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped: Can I make a song not be included?

PlanPremiumCountryNorway Hi all!I have a 10 min song that I sometimes use for sleep. In previous Wrapped that song has been my number 1 played, and will likely be so this year. Is there a way to deactivate / not include the song when it comes to Wrap...

• Plan Premium Country Norway   Hi all! I have a 10 min song that I sometimes use for sleep. In previous Wrapped that song has been my number 1 played, and will likely be so this year. &nbs...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist likes not updating

PlanFreeCountryFranceDeviceWeb and AndroidOperating SystemAndroid and chrome My Question or IssueHello there.I recently went looking for unknown playlist for my incoming road trip and I've noticed that when I liked one it didn't update the numbers of...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country France Device Web and Android Operating System Android and chrome   My Question or Issue Hello there. I recently went looking for unknown playlist for my incoming ro...
  • Yordan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist keeps showing up in my top monthly artists that I do not listen to

PlanFreeCountryU.S.DevicePC and iPhone My Question or IssueI have been having an issue with my "top artists this month". This has happened for months and I am not sure why. The rest of my top artists are understandable because I have been listening t...

• Plan Free Country U.S. Device PC and iPhone   My Question or Issue I have been having an issue with my "top artists this month". This has happened for months and I am not sure why. The r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Top artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dowloaded a podcast but now I can’t watch it

Hi, I downloaded a podcast for later but now I want to watch it but can’t because it’s downloaded. Can I delete the download or is there another way I can watch this?Seems like a glitch in the system. You should have the option to stream even though ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I downloaded a podcast for later but now I want to watch it but can’t because it’s downloaded.  Can I delete the download or is there another way I can watch this? Seems like a glitch in t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Search within playlist

There should be an ability to search within playlists. If I’m listening to a playlist and I’m in the mood for a specific song, it is frustrating to have to scroll through hundreds of songs in the playlist to try to find it. It would be better to have...

• Visitor
  • There should be an ability to search within playlists. If I’m listening to a playlist and I’m in the mood for a specific song, it is frustrating to have to scroll through hundreds of songs in the pla...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot create new playlists or folders

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAll devices (iOS/macOS/webplayer on safari)Operating SystemdiverseMy Question or IssueIt seems the system is somehow stuck at "Playlist Nr. 10.080" as it just keeps on creating the same one all over again, no matter if ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device All devices (iOS/macOS/webplayer on safari) Operating System diverse My Question or Issue It seems the system is somehow stuck at "Playlist Nr. 10.080" as...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading issues

1I download all my playlists but next time I m on Spotify, all the downloads have disappeared and I have to download all my playlists again. And this happens again and again. Please help

• Visitor
  • 1 I download all my playlists but next time I m on Spotify, all the downloads have disappeared and I have to download all my playlists again. And this happens again and again. Please help  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't reproduce my playlists anymore

Premium Plan /PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevice(Macbook Air 2020)Operating System(macOS Monterrey) My Question or IssueAnytime I try to reproduce a playlist, Spotify plays the first song and then it changes automatically to other songs not related at...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Plan / Plan Premium Country Argentina Device (Macbook Air 2020) Operating System (macOS Monterrey)   My Question or Issue Anytime I try to reproduce a playlist, Spotify plays ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problem with playing playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song cuts out in the middle, but still shows it's playing.

I was listening to a song and just after a minute in, the audio stopped. The app shows it's still playing, my bluetooth isn't connected to anything, and no other device that has my login is active right now. I tried skipping it, listening to a differ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to a song and just after a minute in, the audio stopped. The app shows it's still playing, my bluetooth isn't connected to anything, and no other device that has my login is active ri...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Premium subscriber, all my "liked songs" gone... not in favorites

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI joined Premium today (on my laptop as the app doesn't allow signing up), logged out and log...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I joine...
  • jodypaints
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Pin playlists

I’d like to be able to pin my favorite or go to playlists/podcasts without having to sort through the pool to find them.

• Visitor
  • I’d like to be able to pin my favorite or go to playlists/podcasts without having to sort through the pool to find them.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to Unfollow podcast

Unable to unfollow podcast, I have tried unfollowing this podcast but it is grey and gives error “Couldn’t find that page, search for something else?” It gives me the same on mobile app or desktop have tried multiple desktops. Have logged out and rel...

• Casual Listener
  • Unable to unfollow podcast, I have tried unfollowing this podcast but it is grey and gives error “Couldn’t find that page, search for something else?” It gives me the same on mobile app or desktop ha...
  • vryan18
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Making playlist public and adding it to profile but nobody can see the playlist.

I have this playlist I have had public for forever and it all of a sudden stopped showing to my friends, I added it to profile and made it public. I have restarted the app and double checked, triple checked everything. Not sure what to do. I dont wan...

• Regular
  • I have this playlist I have had public for forever and it all of a sudden stopped showing to my friends, I added it to profile and made it public. I have restarted the app and double checked, t...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify should bring back the shuffle, repeat feature.

I just think the shuffle and repeat feature was such a good feature. For eg. like I am bathing and want to listen to a specific song and I want to play it on repeat. But now Spotify removed the repeat feature.

• Visitor
  • I just think the shuffle and repeat feature was such a good feature. For eg. like I am bathing and want to listen to a specific song and I want to play it on repeat. But now Spotify removed the repea...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes