Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Search your Library by Song

Search your Library by Song

Hi! This frequently bothers me, so I was wondering if anyone has guidance on how to perform the query I often try to do. 

Basically, I have made quite a few playlists that match specific moods, so many so that it’s hard for me to remember exactly which one is which. Often I’ll hear a song and want to trace it back to a playlist I made.

Is there an easy way to search for playlists in my Library that contain a certain song?

Appreciate the help!

Sophia

(iphone/premium/10yr user)

1 Reply

Hi there @sophia-lg19,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

It isn't possible to look for a specific song from Your Library. You can search for playlists. However, if you listen to a song and want to know the playlist that song is in, you can open the Now Playing view and click on the green checkmark. A menu will pop up that will show you the playlist/s the song is in. 

playlist 2.jpg    playlist1.jpg

If you feel like it, you can submit an idea requesting this search option in Your Library. Make sure you follow our Community guidelines. Others can then vote on it or add to the conversation to show their support.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. Check out this FAQ to learn more about it. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts