Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Playlists] Make personal playlists more PERSONAL

[Community][Playlists] Make personal playlists more PERSONAL

All these playlists that are custom made for you (the listener) should be a tiny bit customizeable. If a daily mix, duo, blend or drive updates and you feel that there is a song, artist, or genre that doesn't fit in right. You should be able to take it out. Not add anything otherwise you defeat the whole idea of them. This would have people listening to certain mixes much much more. I know I personally like to start the music and let it ride. If there is is music in there I do not want to hear with the rest of it I stop listening to that mix and go to a different one. If I was able to remove or avoid playing songs or artists or genres NOT add, I would use more of the mixes made for me instead of mostly having to make my own.

1 Reply

Hi @MichaelSal,

Thank you for posting on the Community and welcome!

We've moved your post to this help board as it fits better its content. 

You can already dislike or remove songs from your personalized playlists on the mobile app. When you find a song you dislike, tap on the 3 dots next to its name and select "Hide this song".

You can also mute artists by going to the artist's profile, tap on the 3 dots under the name and select "Don't play this artist".  

On the other hand, on the desktop app you can also hide songs from your Discover Weekly and Release Radar. Just click on the "Remove" icon which is next to the "Heart" icon.

If the idea you submitted is for something else that is not already covered, we invite you to submit a new idea highlighting how it is different from the existing features.

Lastly, this live idea requests the possibility to remove songs from Blend playlists, feel free to add your vote to it!

We'll be on the lookout.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts