Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Podcasts] how to remove unwant content and podcast episodes from my start page

[Community][Podcasts] how to remove unwant content and podcast episodes from my start page

I have found that Spotify Podcast/music suggestions "for Me" are not what I would like to listen to and have 5 ways to listen, save, share, download and add to a playlist 

But nothing to say I am not interested in this podcast and its opinions 

which then give a uneven appoach to content as the unwanted content doesn't get religated to a lower place and  that podcasts that I am interested in are not brought forward 

Can you please review this process and advise how I can remove these suggestion to get a better more user friendly approach

1 Reply

Hi @asims-au,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We've moved your post to this help board as it doesn't qualify as an idea. 

Sometimes you can see recommendations even if you don't regularly listen to those genres/topics. Even though it's not possible to manually remove them from your Home screen, they should disappear after some time. In the meantime, keep listening to your favorite artists and playlists to keep receiving recommendations that better adapt to your taste and listening habits.

You can also leave a +Vote on this idea that asks for the possibility to customize the Home Screen and manually remove the sections you're not interested in.

Let us know if you have any questions.
MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts