Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Couldnt see my songs in playlist

Couldnt see my songs in playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 12)

Operating System

(iOS 16.6.1)

My Question or Issue

My playlist has 324 songs. I added most of the songs to the playlist. For some track i used enhanced and also add them to my playlist. But there is 99 missing when i try to find them on my computer. But when i try to add new songs to the playlist on my phone it says that playlist has 324 songs. Need help

Adsız.jpg
image.png
1 Reply

Hey there @Nacerme1,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We'd like to add some insights. Keep in mind that when a playlist is enhanced, the app will add some suggested tracks to the playlist. Those tracks will make part of your playlist as long as the enhanced feature is enabled, but in general terms they're not going to be visible the same way on different devices, in your case, on your computer. While enhanced is enabled, suggestions might vary between devices within the same playlist.

Now, since you mentioned the playlist is enhanced on your phone, you'll see the total number of tracks (including the ones added with enhanced). If perhaps you're using your devices at different times a day, not at once, it's possible the app is not syncing and therefore not remembering your choice to enhance that playlist. So, it's possible the playlist you're seeing on your computer is not enhanced at all and that's why you can see 99 songs on your mobile phone.

That being explained, we'd suggest making sure the playlist is enhanced as well on your computer, but remember, recommendations might vary. You can also open the playlist on both your cell phone and your computer at the same time, so your account syncs between devices through Connect.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts