NEXT STEP

Daylist Glitch

Daylist Glitch

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

iPhone 14 pro max

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)

My Question or Issue

My spotify daylist is all from an audio book in a different language - I'm guessing German. I was afraid I was hacked so I changed my password and checked my listening history but it doesn't show any other activity. The entire list is of things I have. never listened to or heard of before. I've also never listened to anything in the language it is in. Additionally, it is impossible to submit a problem on this page, it has taken me 30 minutes to read through all the forums and figure out how to submit this issue and verify no one else had this issue. Spotify - please make this easier because I am having so much issues with this app. I just want to verify that I have not been hacked and no one else has access to my account.

IMG_0640.PNG
IMG_0641.PNG
3 Replies

Hi there @lauranornes,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

It's very odd that this is happening with your daylist, but good job for resetting your password! In order to further secure your account (just in case), you can log out everywhere from the Account Page here and then follow the steps in this post. Make sure to also check out Step 3: Manage 3rd party services/apps.

It's also worth mentioning that if you're using a VPN, this can cause different issues with the app's performance, so you can try disabling it to see if that'll make any difference.

Fingers crossed these actions will make a difference. Keep us posted and we're here if you have any questions 🙂

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

For what it's worth I have the same problem; the entire playlist is just 3 minute readings from chapters of different books in Dutch with the title "afternoon" and the description "Some music for right now". This is the only post I've been able to find expressing the same issue so thought I'd at least post so you know this isn't a problem that's only happened to you

same problem here. dont think ive been hacked, i think its just a spotify bug

Suggested posts