Premium

Country

USA

Device

desktop, pixel4

Operating System

Android (latest), Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My discover weekly and release radar both show dates of 2019-05-06. I didn't use spotify but for a few times before this past weekend when I signed up for premium. I saw that discover weekly updates mondays, but it didn't. I did just log out and back in per recommendations in some posts about the same thing from 2 years ago.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @megarust,

Thanks for reaching out. We are happy to help you with your Discover Weekly and Release Radar.

Keep in mind that the personalized sections need to pick up on your listening habits in order to update correctly and suggest you the coolest music.

Since you haven't been actively using the app before this weekend - just keep playing and liking more of your favorite tunes!

This way the suggestions will get updated more and more to your liking.

Hope this helps. If there's anything else we can do for you - just leave a post 🙂

Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @megarust,

Thanks for reaching out. We are happy to help you with your Discover Weekly and Release Radar.

Keep in mind that the personalized sections need to pick up on your listening habits in order to update correctly and suggest you the coolest music.

Since you haven't been actively using the app before this weekend - just keep playing and liking more of your favorite tunes!

This way the suggestions will get updated more and more to your liking.

Hope this helps. If there's anything else we can do for you - just leave a post 🙂

Have a great day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I'm having the same issue.

It did end up refreshing for me on Monday and Friday after this post I
believe. Been fine since

Suggested posts