Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does putting a song in queue and then listening to it count towards Wrapped?

Does putting a song in queue and then listening to it count towards Wrapped?

A song that I played mostly when using the queue option did not show up at all in the top tracks of last 4 weeks (3rd party app gives me that info). In reality it had to be either 1 or 2, but it didnt even make top 50.

3 Replies

Hey there @Wurmmann!

Thanks for reaching out on the Community.

The Wrapped experience is a bit different every year but we can give you info about how it's been in previous years. The songs that are queued or played in offline mode should count across the board.  Only Private Session listens don't count for charts and songs, but do count for minutes listened.

We can't guarantee that 3rd apps will show the same stats that will appear in Wrapped. You should be able to see your Top Tracks and Artists on desktop when you open your Profile.

Hope this info helps! Happy listening and don't forget to share your stats with the Community when they're out 😄

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tested some stuff and it seems like a song that gets put into my queue only gets counted if I don't skip at all. Even listening to 99% is not enough.

I doubt that is intended. So if I listen to my favorite song 300 times a year using the queue option, but always skip the boring and way too long outro, the song wouldn't even appear in my Top 100 year end playlist. Please fix this.

Bump

Suggested posts