Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Folder self-deleted

Folder self-deleted

I had a folder, where I used to organized all my playslists made by spotify, such as my most listen "This is", my rewinds and some others playlists that I did myself copying the this is form (for fun). This folder had the name "Spotify". Today I was going to listen to one of the This is, I went to click in my foled but.. where is it? I DON'T KNOW, IT'S GONE!!! I didn't delete, I would never, I love to maintein my playslits and the saved ones well organized. I don't know what happened, and I'm really sab about ir, was yoo much of work. I enter in the recover playlists function and my own playlists that was in that folder was there (thank god), but I really want my organization back!!! Please, give me back my folder 😞
2 Replies

I'm sorry to hear that your Spotify folder is missing. There are a few possible reasons why this might have happened:

1. Accidental deletion: It's possible that you or someone else accidentally deleted the folder from your device.

2. Syncing issues: If you use multiple devices to access Spotify, it's possible that syncing issues caused the folder to disappear.

3. Software update: A recent software update may have caused the folder to disappear.

4. Third-party software: If you use third-party software to manage your Spotify playlists, it's possible that an issue with the software caused the folder to disappear.

Unfortunately, if you haven't made a backup of your folder and it's not in the trash or recycle bin it may be difficult to recover it. However, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your trash or recycle bin: Look for the folder in your trash or recycle bin. If you find it, restore it to its original location.

2. Check other devices: If you have Spotify installed on other devices, check if the folder is present on those devices.

3. Contact Spotify support: If none of the above steps helped, you can contact Spotify support for assistance. They may be able to help you recover your missing folder.

In the meantime, you can try recreating the folder and playlists manually. It will take time, but it will give you back your organization.

Here are some playlists you might like that you can listen to in place of your lost playlist while you look for it 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2X216narX5Px2GBdo7lOlw?si=da28ab4169ef4a17

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0nmT8F31nPpOhbGE8hLxf4?si=3c2efc66f32d4304

Suggested posts