Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! 'Liked Songs' and 'Albums' don't properly sync across devices

In addition to that, 'Friend Activity' doesn't work as well. If it helps, my location is Russia. Please, don't get me wrong, but those issues are coming from Spotify itself, and not me. All users report same problems and are quite frustrated. Please ...

• Casual Listener
  • In addition to that, 'Friend Activity' doesn't work as well.   If it helps, my location is Russia.   Please, don't get me wrong, but those issues are coming from Spotify itself, and not...
  • wikk
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Ukrainian Top-50

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDeviceiPhone 5S, Lenovo ideapad L340Operating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10 My QuestionWhen will the Top 50 of Ukraine appear?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device iPhone 5S, Lenovo ideapad L340 Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10   My Question When will the Top 50 of Ukraine appear?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Disappeared songs from Liked Songs

So I switched my PC's system language settings to English(UK), then I opened Spotify (app) and I recognized that everything is vanished from the Liked Songs folder, but when I opened Android Spotify version all of my liked songs were in the folder.

• Visitor
  • So I switched my PC's system language settings to English(UK), then I opened Spotify (app) and I recognized that everything is vanished from the Liked Songs folder, but when I opened Android Spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me into playlist

Normally when I make a playlist I can go into the playlist and see all the songs I have on the playlist but I can't do that anymore and it won't let me go any further than letting me click on it to play it, idk why this is happening

• Visitor
  • Normally when I make a playlist I can go into the playlist and see all the songs I have on the playlist but I can't do that anymore and it won't let me go any further than letting me click on it to p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Different playlists "Favourite songs" on iPhone and PC.

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 6s PLUS and PCOperating SystemiOS 13.5.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI started using Spotify 2 days ago. Later I had use Apple Music and then I converted my music from Apple Music to Spotify. After that I made a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device iPhone 6s PLUS and PC Operating System iOS 13.5.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I started using Spotify 2 days ago. Later I had use Apple Music and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist with different styles

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevicePC, Lg g6Operating SystemAndroid 8, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello. Is there a folder "My mix of the day" with all styles and not as now divided into different ones? I want the playlist to contain at the same time:...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device PC, Lg g6 Operating System Android 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello. Is there a folder "My mix of the day" with all styles and not as now d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files showing on Mac but not iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueAll local files can be played on my Mac but only some of them can be played/show up on my iPhone and the vast majority won't show up, and I've done all the steps...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue All local files can be played on my Mac but only some of them can be played/show up o...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Favourites / Liked Songs not working at all.

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFavourited songs and albums don't show up at all (artists do, however). I reinstalled Spotify, I logged out and in, and I've rebooted my PC, the issue is still here. Even if ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Favourited songs and albums don't show up at all (artists do, however). I reinstalled Spotify, I l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library only showing recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of America DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 My Question or IssueWhen I go to the albums section of my library, literally the only thing showing up are recommended albums. And when I type in the search bar to try to find albums ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America  Device Samsung Galaxy S8   My Question or Issue When I go to the albums section of my library, literally the only thing showing up are...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar songs not available

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI’m having trouble playing my release radar playlist. Most of the songs on the playlist are grayed out and unavailable to play, I can only play about 30% of them. Why would s...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I’m having trouble playing my release radar playlist. Most of the songs on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will randomly jump through a ton of songs and then I can't use the next and back buttons

I've had this happen on Windows, Mac, and my Android phone. it's been a reoccurring issue for some time now.Video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3BOsp2dHmA&feature=youtu.be

• Regular
  • I've had this happen on Windows, Mac, and my Android phone. it's been a reoccurring issue for some time now. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3BOsp2dHmA&feature=youtu.be  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do I find the lists of artists I follow? My list is gone the albums are gone. Help!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost playlists, albums, songs

PlanPremiumCountryUkraine (originally Sweden) DeviceSamsung Galaxy s6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi, all. I was using Spotify from 2011 to 2013 in Sweden, including Premium.In 2013 I have moved to Ukraine and was not using Spotify unt...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine (originally Sweden)   Device Samsung Galaxy s6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi, all.   I was using Spotify from 2011 to 201...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting artists

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOSMy Question or IssueHow can I block an artist or a specific song so that I don't receive it in the featured or other selections?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS My Question or Issue How can I block an artist or a specific song so that I don't receive it in the featured or other select...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs that I missed : Låtarna du missade generated playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceAll/AnyOperating SystemAll/Any My Question or IssueHi! In 2017 i got a generated playlist of Hits/songs that I missed that year.I enjoy this feature. How can I get something similar this time around?I like the idea of fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device All/Any Operating System All/Any   My Question or Issue Hi! In 2017 i got a generated playlist of Hits/songs that I missed that year. I enjoy thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble with my library

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHonor LiteOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueAfter changing the country (Germany> Russia) and switching to permium, favorite songs were no longer displayed in the web version and in the mobile application. Aft...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Honor Lite Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue After changing the country (Germany> Russia) and switching to permium, favorite songs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • library
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not working in Ukraine

PlanFreeCountryUkraine Hi! Spotify just launched in Ukraine (literally yesterday), but we don't have podcasts. Like at all. On all platforms - win, android and web-player.Can it be fixed?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine   Hi!  Spotify just launched in Ukraine (literally yesterday), but we don't have podcasts. Like at all. On all platforms - win, android and we...
  • DmytroZern
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 31 likes

Playlist Transfer

Plan: PremiumFree/PremiumCountry: USA Device: Droid and Apple(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue: My daughter wants to get her own account but doesn't want to...

• Plan: Premium Free/Premium Country: USA   Device: Droid and Apple (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)  ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! tunemymusic.com Albums not copying

Hi, I'm a Premium user from Slovenia. Just got my account yesterday. I've been a Deezer user so far and I tried to copy my data over from Deezer with tunemymusic.com, a free service. Everything copied almost perfectly (a couple of tracks missing here...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I'm a Premium user from Slovenia. Just got my account yesterday.   I've been a Deezer user so far and I tried to copy my data over from Deezer with tunemymusic.com, a free service. Ev...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Обращение к российскому подразделению Spotify

Добрый день, уважаемое российское подразделение Spotify. Мы наконец-то дождались официального запуска сервиса в России, я думаю Вы тоже рады этому. Я надеюсь, что в скором времени большинство музыки от Revealed Recordings, Musical Freedom, Spinnin' R...

• Добрый день, уважаемое российское подразделение Spotify. Мы наконец-то дождались официального запуска сервиса в России, я думаю Вы тоже рады этому. Я надеюсь, что в скором времени большинство музыки ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes