Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help Enhance button not available

Help Enhance button not available

Plan Premium

Country Norway

Device iPhone

Operating System iOS 15

Enhance was launched several months ago and Norway supposed to be covered. I am still waiting and no Enhance button has shown on my playlists.

I really want to test this feature and am wondering why it is not available to me as a premium customer?

Thank you.

52 Replies

Hi @Denis123451,

Thank you for your reply and trying those steps. 

Since this issue seems to be isolated to your account, then we suggest you contact the folks from Customer Support who can take a deeper look into it. Here is the link.

Keep us in the loop here and let us know if you have any more questions. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi again!

Finally managed to try these things as well and it’s still not working. When my friend logged in on my device, the button was visible, but it’s gone as soon as I log in. 

Hi @Denis123451,

Please let me know if you contact the support and they solve the issue for you somehow! I tried contacting them and the suggestion I got was to create a new account and transfer all my playlists, lose all listening history and the artists/people I'm following, which seems not really worth it in my case...

Hello,

I got exactly the same solution. I followed instructions from support: clean data, cache. We reinstalled application, tried different devices and test login. The result is the same: test login works fine on all devices, my login doesn't have the button on any device. Also support team cleaned some data on server but it didn't help. At the end of our attempts I was suggested to create new login with moving playlists and likes to new one. I declined this solution as the functionality is nice but not so critical for me. In additional I have Duo plan and partner can re-join once per 12 months which weren't expired from first joining.

Excuse me WHAT??? They cannot be serious. This is obviously a problem at their end where some accounts are not getting the feature and others are. Many users in this thread have done the rebooting, logging out, sending screenshots, and it is very clear now that the problem is not at our end.
The answer @Denis123451 got from the support stuff is completely unacceptable. Spotify can't ask us to just throw into the trash years of curated work we have done in our account training the Spotify algorithm with our musical tastes instead of just fixing their internal bug that is preventing our accounts to get access to a feature we should be getting as every other user is

I agree. I was very surprised that this is how they choose to handle the issue. I’m guessing there aren’t enough people who have a problem with it (that they know of) for them to prioritize this bug fix maybe. But even then, I was expecting them to tell me that they’re gonna work on it, so I know it’s gonna come at some point at least! But nope.

I’ve canceled Premium, and waiting for it to expire now. Maybe the functionality will be triggered when I get Premium again? We’ll see next week. (Last desperate attempt)

Hi @Terés,

Oh, I didn't think about the issue from this side. Interesting that support didn't suggested this attempt 🙂 I would glad to hear that this solution helped you

@Denis123451 Sadly this didn’t work either ☹️

Hi @Terés,

I had a small hope that it would works 😞

And one more observation. I read in one thread that main account of family doesn't have some functionality (like lyrics). But all another members have it. I'm master account of Duo - some functionality is missed. So, probably Family/Duo account play some role here...

I have the same issue.  Duo account.  I am the main account.  Missing the Enhance button for my personal playlists but other user has it.  I also noticed I'm missing the Genre filters for my liked songs.  The other account has that feature too.  Did all the troubleshooting.  Uninstall/reinstall, clear cache etc.  No change.  The only solution provided was to create a new user/pw, which I don't feel is really a solution at all.  I would really like to see a fix for this that doesn't include me having to create a new user/pw.  

@afireinsideme6

I also don't have the Genre filters for my liked songs. So, probably it is clue of the issue: main account of family/duo plan.

How to attract attention of Spotify team to this issue?

Hi @Denis123451,

I actually don’t have a family/duo plan, and never did 😕 And just checked and I don’t have the genre filter for liked songs either!! Didn’t know that existed but now I want it!

Really frustrated about not finding a way to properly report a bug. Just writing here and hoping someone at Spotify will read it and take it seriously?

@Terés

You just broken all my hopes in resolving the bug 🙂

Also we could try write again and again on email: **bleep**

But it seems we are just few amount of user who faced with this and Spotify just suggests workaround instead of resolving it 😞

Hi, I this is what mine looks like

C6EA4415-86E8-47FA-A18A-12D3FA7B0952.png

Hello. I am currently on an iPhone 11 with Spotify Version 8.7.16.1370, located in the USA.

I am trying to upload music (downloaded as MP3s from my computer and put into a playlist on the computer which works) onto my phone. However, as shown below, there is no enhance button, no download button, or no list of songs that allow you to play a specific one instead of a randomly shuffled one (I also need to know how to fix that as well). I don't know why the enhance button isn't showing up for me, and I'm completely stuck. I can't upload or listen to the music from my computer on my phone at all. I've checked all other playlists that I have (songs from Spotify and MP3s) and it's the same problem. Please help.

I've also attached a tutorial below to clarify what I'm trying to do, if I didn't explain stuff properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPPE32GdvXE 

Hello. I am currently on an iPhone 11 with Spotify Version 8.7.16.1370, located in the USA.

I am trying to upload music (downloaded as MP3s from my computer and put into a playlist on the computer which works) onto my phone. However, as shown below, there is no enhance button, no download button, or no list of songs that allow you to play a specific one instead of a randomly shuffled one (I also need to know how to fix that as well). I don't know why the enhance button isn't showing up for me, and I'm completely stuck. I can't upload or listen to the music from my computer on my phone at all. I've checked all other playlists that I have (songs from Spotify and MP3s) and it's the same problem. Please help.

I've also attached a tutorial below to clarify what I'm trying to do, if I didn't explain stuff properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPPE32GdvXE 

@Denis123451 it’s working for me now! Maybe fixed in the latest update?

Thanks for your notice. But unfortunately it is not actual for me now 😞

Spotify closed access to their service in Russia at all.

Hi

I cannot et enhance on my liked playlist but I can on others.

I have tried all the previously suggested fixes multiple logging in, device restarts, clear caches, uninstall and reinstall the app but nothing has worked.

Regards,

Chris

I finally have the Enhanced button and it is working.  I had it but wasn't doing what it should be a month or so ago.  Now I can confirm I have the Enhanced button and it does work.  Still no genre filters on my Liked Songs though.  That came out over a year ago.  Still no Genre filters...

Suggested posts