Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How about compensating the paying 1% for not being able to use your features?

How about compensating the paying 1% for not being able to use your features?

Six years the 1% have been complaining. Six years without a decent response. Six years of false advertising. Six years of using playlists instead of YourLibrary. Six years of paying 10 euros per month. 

If getting really tired of being treated as dispensable. Like garbage. As if we, the 1% are not your most loyal customers. I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of seeing comments of Spotify employees explaining why they removed comments, but ignoring a thread that has existed since 2014. I'm tired of getting email notifications about a thread that hasn't had a substantive response from your company in years. 

I saw the comment of @SiemNijs, threatening legal action for false advertisement. I feel the same way as them. I want to give you a chance to keep me as a customer and to redeem yourselves. Most of all, I want you to rethink the way you treat your most active users. 

I would like everybody who falls within the paying 1% of users that have hit the 10k song limit to be compensated in some form. Give them back half of what they payed since they hit the 10k limit. Give them free premium until you sort out this issue. Compensate them in any way that you can think of, and show your most loyal users that you care. Up until now, it is clear that you don't.

0 Replies

Suggested posts